On this page
News from the Library Scene Investigation blog
Specialized research guides
Help with course assignments
- CRIM 101: Introduction to Criminology (Fall 2014)
- CRIM 103: Psychological Explanations of Criminal and Deviant Behavior (Spring 2018)
- CRIM 210: Law, Youth and Young Offenders (Spring 2018)
- CRIM 220: Research Methods in Criminology (Spring 2018)
- CRIM 330: Criminal Procedure and Evidence (Spring 2016)
- CRIM 491 Honours Cohort (Fall 2018)
- PowerPoint (Research skills)
- Criminology Graduate Students
New Criminology books
- Narrative and metaphor in the law
- Routledge handbook on immigration and crime
- MEANING AND POWER IN THE LANGUAGE OF LAW.
- Criminal justice today : an introductory text for the twenty-first century
- Cold case reviews : DNA, detective work and unsolved major crimes
- Family and intimate partner violence : heavy hands
- Masculinities and crime : a quarter century of theory and research
- Transgender Cops : the Intersection of Gender and Sexuality Expectations in Police Cultures.
- Frenemies : feminists, conservatives, and sexual violence
- Terrorism: Law and Policy.
- Criminology today : an integrative introduction
- Forensic psychological assessment in immigration court : a guidebook for evidence-based and ethical practice
- The smallest victims : a history of child maltreatment and child protection in America
- Understanding domestic violence : theories, challenges, and remedies
- Becoming a European Homegrown Jihadist A Multilevel Analysis of Involvement in the Dutch Hofstadgroup, 2002-2005.
- Baseball cop.
- Challenging organized crime in the Western hemisphere : a game of moves and countermoves
- Contemporary research and analysis on the children of prisoners : invisible children
- The economic geographies of organized crime
- Lock, stock, and barrel : the origins of American gun culture
- The drug paradox : an introduction to the sociology of psychoactive substances in Canada
- Criminology : a very short introduction
- Against imprisonment : an anthology of abolitionist essays
- Narrative justice
- Suspect citizens : what 20 million traffic stops tell us about policing and race
- Black and the Blue : A Cop Reveals the Crimes and Racism in America's Law Enforcement and the Search for Change.
- Law, reason, and emotion