On this page
- Digital Humanities workshops
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) workshops
- Knowledge Mobilization workshops
- Learning workshops
- Research Data Management workshops
- Research Programming workshops
- Research Software workshops
- Citation Management
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- R (Software)
- Visual Analytics
- Scholarly Communication workshops
- Thesis workshops
- Writing workshops
The Research Commons is pleased to offer you a range of workshops, developed in the context of SFU Library's Instruction Strategy. You can register for upcoming workshops and search by workshop date in our workshops calendar.
If you do not see the topic(s) you are interested in and/or would like a specialized workshop for yourself and a group of colleagues, please send a request to email@example.com.
SFU values diversity and is committed to inclusion. If you require any disability-related accommodations in order to fully access and participate in our workshops and/or events, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All communication will be kept confidential. Please contact us as early as possible as some accommodations will require lead time to arrange (i.e. CART, ASL)
Unaffiliated with SFU but interested in attending a workshop? See Who can register for SFU Library Research Commons workshops.