If you need help, please contact Yolanda Koscielski, Liaison Librarian for Criminology, Psychology & Philosophy at 778.782.3315 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Specialized research guides
- Case Law - Particular Cases (Canada) (updated January 2020)
- Case Law - By Topic (Canada) (updated April 2021)
- Finding Court Records and Transcripts (updated March 2023)
- US Law and Secondary Legal Literature (updated August 2019)
- Canadian Abridgment Digest (updated March 2021)
- Supreme Court of Canada Cases Involving Indigenous Peoples (updated June 2015)
- Finding Canadian Bills (Federal) (updated August 2020)
- Finding Historical Federal Legislation (updated March 2021)
- Law Reports Available at SFU Library (updated August 2019)
- Quantums and Sentences (updated February 2020)
Practice: Legal Citation with the McGill Guide
A wonderful public tutorial created by Queen's University Law Library. Explains legal citations in a friendly and accessible way. It also provides opportunities to practice legal citation. Components can be explored individually, for instance, Lesson 2 of 6: Citing Cases.