In order to adhere to SFU's Graduate General Regulations, your thesis, extended essays, or project must:
- conform to SFU-specific formatting standards, and
- follow SFU-specific regulations and policies.
You are required to submit a digital copy of your thesis, supplemental files, and required forms to the Library in order to fulfill in part the requirements for graduation.
- Best practices for departments
Information for graduate program assistants, departmental assistants, and other staff.
- Finding SFU theses and projects
- Finding theses and projects from other universities