Beginning Fall 2020:
- Students will be required to upload the Results, Approval, & Degree Recommendation (RAD) form to the Thesis Registration System. This form replaces both the signed Approval Page and the Supervisor Revision Memo.
- In addition, the Declaration of Committee (DoC) page will replace the unsigned Approval Page on page ii of a student’s capstone.
For Summer 2020 submissions:
In order to adhere to SFU's Graduate General Regulations, your thesis, extended essays, or project must:
- conform to SFU-specific formatting standards, and
- follow SFU-specific regulations and policies.
You are required to submit a digital copy of your thesis, supplemental files, and required forms to the Library in order to fulfill in part the requirements for graduation.
- Best practices for departments
Information for graduate program assistants, departmental assistants, and other staff.
- Finding SFU theses and projects
- Finding theses and projects from other universities