News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- On adolescence : inside stories
- Researching forced labour in the global economy : methodological challenges and advances
- We are the crisis of capital : a John Holloway reader
- The orange shirt story
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Closet drama : history, theory, form
- Vast expanses : a history of the oceans
- African philosophy and the marginalization of women
- Making change : youth social entrepreneurship as an approach to positive youth and community development
- Storm the kettle : resetting the Newfoundland table
- Security strategies of middle powers in the Asia Pacific
- The psychology of dieting
- Advanced spatial modeling with stochastic partial differential equations using R and INLA
- The public archaeology of death
- Who owns the news? : a history of copyright
- Differential equations : from calculus to dynamical systems
- The kalām cosmological argument
- The plot thickens : illustrated Victorian serial fiction from Dickens to Du Maurier
- Autogenic dynamics and self-organization in sedimentary systems
- Queering freedom : music, identity, and spirituality : (anthology with perspectives from over ten countries)
- Wild Justice.
- Nonlinear control and filtering for stochastic networked systems
- Militant acts : the role of investigations in radical political struggles
- King Richard II
- APPLIED TIME SERIES ANALYSIS : a practical guide to modeling and forecasting.
- Deleuze and children
- Island in the Salish Sea
- Chains of persuasion : a framework for religion in democracy
- Drawn together
- Flowers in the attic