News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- CBT with justice-involved clients : interventions for antisocial and self-destructive behaviors
- Fate's instruments : No safeguards 2 - Paul's story
- The infrahuman : animality in modern Jewish literature
- Games of strategy
- Authors and authorities in ancient philosophy
- School start Y1 : targeted intervention for language and sound awareness
- Humanitarian Intervention as an exception to the prohibition on the use of force
- The politics of the right
- Boko Haram
- Elliptic PDEs on compact Ricci limit spaces and applications
- The malaise of academic scholarship : why it starts with the doctoral dissertation as a baptism of fire
- Boomtown : runaway globalisation on the Queensland coast
- The Oxford handbook of Greek and Roman comedy
- The chief eunuch of the Ottoman harem : from African slave to power-broker
- Botticelli in the fire ; &, Sunday in Sodom
- Marie Antoinette at Petit Trianon : heritage interpretation and visitor perceptions
- Crossroads : comparative immigration regimes in a world of demographic change
- Images, improvisations, sound, and silence from 1000 to 1800 - degree zero
- POPE BENEDICT XII (1334-1342).
- Toxic ivory towers : the consequences of work stress on underrepresented minority faculty
- The craft of writing in sociology : developing the argument in undergraduate essays and dissertations
- Ramsey theory : unsolved problems and results
- Essential essays : culture, politics, and the art of poetry
- Central banks, democratic states and financial power
- Undoing impunity : speech after sexual violence
- Reclaiming fair use : how to put balance back in copyright
- The Cambridge companion to English melodrama
- The human advantage : the future of American work in an age of smart machines
- Iggy Peck, architect
- Creative historical thinking