News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Communicating mental health. History, contexts, and perspectives.
- Rethinking theatrical documents in Shakespeare's England
- A new history of war reporting
- Narrating the slave trade, theorizing community
- STEM in early childhood education : how science, technology, engineering, and mathematics strengthen learning
- REGIONAL COMPARISONS AND POLICY ANALYSIS : volume three.
- Analysis, modeling and stability of fractional order differential systems.
- Teach boldly : using Edtech for social good
- A medical history of Hong Kong : 1942-2015
- Museums, immigrants, and social justice
- Superhero bodies : identity, materiality, transformation
- Routledge handbook of food waste
- The Wiley handbook on what works for offenders with intellectual and developmental disabilities : an evidence-based approach to theory, assessment and treatment
- The Tasmanian Dam Case 30 years on : an enduring legacy
- Qualitative research methods.
- Spectroscopy of Lanthanide Doped Oxide Materials
- Partnership and powerful teacher education : growth and challenge in an urban neighborhood program
- Beam-based correction and optimization for accelerators
- Behind the Bridge : The Tibetan Diaspora in India 1959-2017
- Data management : a practical guide for librarians
- Forensic entomology : the utility of arthropods in legal investigations
- The dialectic of practice and the logical structure of the tool : philosophy, archaeology and the anthropology of technology
- CRITICAL REFLECTIONS ON EVIDENCE-BASED POLICING.
- Fundamental concepts in modern analysis : an introduction to nonlinear analysis
- The literature of food : an introduction from 1830 to present
- Human extinction and the pandemic imaginary
- The Oxford handbook of American economic history
- How many light bulbs does it take to change the world?
- 50 YEARS OF COMBINATORICS, GRAPH THEORY, AND COMPUTING.