News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Queer sex : a trans and non-binary guide to intimacy, pleasure and relationships
- The world only spins forward : the ascent of Angels in America
- The robust multigrid technique : for black-box software
- Above the gene, beyond biology : toward a philosophy of epigenetics
- Power in the telling : Grand Ronde, Warm Springs, and intertribal relations in the casino era
- Charles Olson and American modernism : the practice of the self
- POLARIZATION PHENOMENA IN NUCLEAR REACTIONS.
- Agility X : how organizations thrive in unpredictable times
- Science, form, and the problem of induction in British Romanticism
- Mapping Shakespeare : an exploration of Shakespeare's world through maps
- Little & Lion
- The American West : a new interpretive history
- Bourdieu : a critical introduction
- Tastes of the Empire : foreign foods in seventeenth century England
- If wants to be the same as is : essential poems of David Bromige
- Thinking developmentally from constructivism to neuroconstructivism : selected works of Annette Karmiloff-Smith
- More Dr. Seuss and philosophy : additional hunches in bunches
- Crown : an ode to the fresh cut
- Russian grotesque realism : the great reforms and the gentry decline
- Remember me
- A century of change in a Chinese village : the crisis of the countryside
- Critiquing the postcolonial construct in Chinua Achebe's novels
- The chemistry of metal phenolates
- Looking for X
- Heterodox Shakespeare
- Smell detectives : an olfactory history of nineteenth-century urban America
- Hitchcock and the spy film
- The digital condition
- On war and writing : essays and introductions
- Captive Anzacs : Australian POWs of the Ottomans during the First World War