News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Freedom in Congo Square
- The transformation of American liberalism
- Are we screwed? : how a new generation is fighting to survive climate change
- The rhetoric of emotions : a dramatistic exploration
- The price reporters : a guide to PRAs and commodity benchmarks
- Greek tragedy on the move : the birth of a panhellenic art form c. 500-300 BC
- DICKENS AND CHRISTMAS.
- Exterior algebras : elementary tribute to Grassman's ideas
- The old world and other stories
- The Oxford handbook of Arab novelistic traditions
- Jane Austen : the banker's sister
- Coleridge and cosmopolitan intellectualism 1794-1804 : the legacy of Göttingen University
- There is a tribe of kids
- Frankenstein : the first two hundred years
- First things first : early and uncollected stories
- Fever dream : a novel
- Rabbit-proof fence : the screenplay
- Wolf hollow
- The Queen of Blood: Book One of the Queens of Renthia.
- Classical Greek oligarchy : a political history
- Restoring justice and security in intercultural Europe
- Evolving patterns of peacekeeping : international cooperation at work
- Genomes 4
- People, aid and institutions in socio-economic recovery : facing fragilities
- Plainview : the enigmatic Paleoindian artifact style of the Great Plains
- COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTORS : physics, technology, and device concepts.
- Powerful book introductions : leading with meaning for deeper thinking
- Depredation and deceit : the making of the Jicarilla and Ute wars in New Mexico
- Leading learning for ELL students : strategies for success
- Perspectives on morphological organization data and analyses