News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Kurds in Turkey : ethnographies of heterogeneous experiences
- Comparing peace processes
- Race, nation, history : Anglo-German thought in the Victorian era
- N CHAUCER CL.
- Great job, Dad!
- Beyond liberalism : toward a purpose-guided democracy
- THREADS : finding pattern in the everyday.
- Wari women from Huarmey : bioarchaeological interpretation of human remains from the Wari Elite Mausoleum at Castillo de Huarmey, Peru.
- A death in the rainforest : how a language and a way of life came to an end in Papua New Guinea
- On the clock : what low-wage work did to me and how it drives America insane
- TAKING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE EARTH : steps towards integrated understanding of.
- Destroying the Caroline : the frontier raid that reshaped the right to war
- Lost children archive : a novel
- IMAGINED BORDERS/LIVED AMBIGUITY : intersections of repression and.
- Financing the 2016 election
- Gamestorming : a playbook for innovators, rulebreakers, and changemakers
- The Oxford handbook of gossip and reputation
- The Caiplie Caves
- Unhoused : Adorno and the problem of dwelling
- Close reading with computers : textual scholarship, computational formalism, and David Mitchell's Cloud atlas
- Women lifers : lives before, behind, and beyond bars
- Containers projecting multitudes : expositions on the poetry of John M. Bennett
- Presumed criminal : Black youth and the justice system in postwar New York
- South Korean identity and global foreign policy : dream of autonomy
- Black Panther.
- NATO at 70 : a historiographical approach
- Transoceanic America : risk, writing, and revolution in the global Pacific
- Insurgent universality : an alternative legacy of modernity
- Rational reasoning with finite conditional knowledge bases : theoretical and implementational aspects
- Wordsworth, Coleridge, and 'the language of the heavens'