News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Behavioral neuroscience
- Grand hotel
- GLOBAL HISTORY OF RELOCATION IN COUNTERINSURGENCY WARFARE.
- Finance and security : global vulnerabilities, threats and responses
- Strangers in the house : a prairie story of bigotry and belonging
- The runic inscriptions of the Isle of Man
- Critical essays on world literature, comparative literature and the "other"
- Punjabi University English-Punjabi dictionary = Pañjābī Yūnīwarasiṭī Aṅgarezī-Pañjābī kosha
- Barrio America : How Latino Immigrants Saved the American City
- How to work with people-- and enjoy it!
- Wayfinding : the science and mystery of how humans navigate the world
- A system of pleas : social science's contributions to the real legal system
- ISIS : the essential reference guide
- Engaging Ethically in a Strange New World
- Fathers and their children in the first three years of life : an anthropological perspective
- A decent life : morality for the rest of us
- A history of feelings
- Barnaby never forgets
- Refugees, migration and global governance : negotiating the global compacts
- Mind fixers : psychiatry's troubled search for the biology of mental illness
- Wellbeing machine : how health emerges from the assemblages of everyday life
- Terrorist rehabilitation and community engagement in Malaysia and Southeast Asia
- The good citizen : the markers of privilege in America
- The Wiley world handbook of existential therapy
- Seven Types of Atheism
- Empowering the great energy transition : policy for a low-carbon future
- Exposure therapy with children and adolescents
- Stylistic manipulation of the reader in contemporary fiction
- Special advocates in the adversarial system