News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Engagements with Shakespearean drama
- Sight : a novel
- The ritual landscape of late precontact Eastern Oklahoma : archaeology from the WPA until today
- Queer festivals : challenging collective identities in a transnational Europe
- The new American college town : designing effective campus and community partnerships
- Tourism in changing natural environments
- Whitman, Melville, Crane, and the labors of American poetry : against vocation
- The Patient Griselda Myth: Looking at Late Medieval and Early Modern European Literature.
- Computer intensive methods in statistics
- Interviewing : the Oregon method
- With the fire on high
- Forward Me Back to You
- Advanced casebook of obsessive-compulsive and related disorders : conceptualizations and treatment
- The metamorphoses of myth in fiction since 1960
- Megalithic tombs in Western Iberia. Excavations at the Anta da Lajinha.
- Mapping the elite : power, privilege, and inequality
- Real econometrics : the right tools to answer important questions
- Maritime communities of the ancient Andes
- The inclusive classroom : strategies for effective differentiated instruction
- Kant's cosmopolitics : contemporary issues and global debates
- Environmental human rights : a political theory perspective
- Shakespearean character : language in performance
- Democracy and relativism : a debate
- Environmental criminology : evolution, theory, and practice
- Ghost work : how to stop Silicon Valley from building a new global underclass
- L.albatros et la mšange
- Interdisciplinary perspectives on Vietnamese linguistics
- Woman suffrage & citizenship in the Midwest, 1870-1920
- The return of the past : state, identity, and society in the post-Arab Spring Middle East