News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- The analysis of biological data
- Gide, ou, L'identité en question
- Methods for sustainability research
- Web 25 : histories from the first 25 years of the World Wide Web
- The Oxford handbook of early modern English literature and religion
- Pacific America : histories of transoceanic crossings
- Economic development : what everyone needs to know
- A conservative revolution? : electoral change in twenty-first century Ireland
- Routledge handbook of democratization in East Asia
- Brief interviews with the romantic past
- Forensic textile science
- Routledge handbook of modern Japanese literature
- Social policies and decentralization in Cuba : change in the context of 21st-century Latin America
- The stone sky
- Intentional innovation : how to guide risk-taking, build creative capacity, and lead change
- THERMOELECTRICITY AND HEAT TRANSPORT IN GRAPHENE AND OTHER 2D NANOMATERIALS.
- Totalitarian societies and democratic transition : essays in memory of Victor Zaslavsky
- Banker occupation : waging financial war on humanity
- Zimbabwe's international relations : fantasy, reality and the making of the state
- Figures of natality : reading the political in the age of Goethe
- The fateful triangle : race, ethnicity, nation
- Lost girls : the invention of the flapper
- Solitary : the inside story of supermax isolation and how we can abolish it
- Geographic information science & systems
- The greatest story ever told--so far : why are we here?
- Decolonizing feminism : transnational feminism and globalization
- The enchanted world of German romantic prints, 1770-1850
- Invention and authorship in medieval England
- The collected poems of Katherine Mansfield