News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Mindsets in the classroom : building a culture of success and student achievement in schools
- Memorization and the compound-phrase distinction : an investigation of complex constructions in German, French and English
- The complete stories of Leonora Carrington
- The Zapatistas' dignified rage : final public speeches of Subcommander Marcos
- The book of Tbilisi : a city in short fiction
- Cultural psychology
- Genealogy of the pagan gods
- Popcorn elder
- Butterfly politics
- Molecular pharming.
- The measure of Homer : the ancient reception of the Iliad and the Odyssey
- Poet in Spain
- The place of the visual in psychoanalytic practice : image in the countertransference
- READING WITH WRITING IN MIND : a guide for middle and high school educators.
- Strange footing : poetic form and dance in the late Middle Ages
- Unprepared for what we learned : six action research exercises that challenge the ends we imagine for education
- Intellectual property and the new international economic order : oligopoly, regulation, and wealth redistribution in the global knowledge economy
- Everyday conversions : Islam, domestic work, and South Asian migrant women in Kuwait
- Bijoux in the Dark.
- Cosmo-nationalism : American, French and German philosophy
- The Gawain-poet and the fourteenth-century English anticlerical tradition
- Ogilvy on advertising in the digital age
- Belonging : a culture of place
- The trans generation : how trans kids (and their parents) are creating a gender revolution
- Assessment using the Rorschach Inkblot Test
- Winning together : the natural resource negotiation playbook
- 'Voyage to the moon' and other imaginary lunar flights of fancy in antebellum America
- Listening to early modern Catholicism : perspectives from musicology
- Resurrecting Nagasaki : reconstruction and the formation of atomic narratives