News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- An introduction to R for spatial analysis & mapping
- Geopolitics : a very short introduction
- ANIMAL FARM (GRAPHIC NOVEL).
- United States relations with China and Iran : toward the Asian century
- Allies of yesterday : Britain, France and the dilemmas of disarmament and security, 1929-1933
- Police use of excessive force against African Americans : historical antecedents and community perceptions
- The 7 principles of conflict resolution : how to resolve disputes, defuse difficult situations and reach agreement
- Sustainable tourism practices in the Mediterranean
- How I learned to drive
- Activists under surveillance : the FBI files
- How to read a diary : critical contexts and interpretive strategies for 21st century readers
- LANGUAGE REVITALISATION IN GAELIC SCOTLAND : linguistic practice and ideology.
- Monster, She Wrote : the Women Who Pioneered Horror and Speculative Fiction.
- Battle lines : poetry and mass media in the U.S. Civil War
- Marxism versus liberalism : comparative real-time political analysis
- With glowing hearts : how ordinary women worked together to change the world (and did)
- Multilingualism in European language education
- What a young wife ought to know
- Making conversation in modernist fiction
- Curious disciplines : Mina Loy and avant-garde artisthood
- Emotions : problems and promise for human flourishing
- Ideals and ideologies : a reader
- TASTES OF HONEY : shelagh delaney, a taste of honey and a cultural revolution.
- The silence of the girls
- Everything inside : stories
- Symbolic interaction in society
- Climate change denial and public relations : strategic communication and interest groups in climate inaction
- After the war
- Looking at Ajax