News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Old dog baby baby
- The feminist reference desk : concepts, critiques, and conversations
- America's west : a history, 1890-1950
- Quantitative methods in tourism : a handbook
- The evil wizard Smallbone
- Mean spirit : a novel
- Neechie hustle
- INVITING WRITING.
- Curated stories : the uses and misuses of storytelling
- Words are weapons : inside ISIS's rhetoric of terror
- The Van Gogh deception
- Till I caught myself
- The military enlightenment : war and culture the French Empire from Louis XIV to Napoleon
- Rule and rupture : state formation through the production of property and citizenship
- Sacred bovines : the ironies of misplaced assumptions in biology
- CLEOPATRA : i am fire and air.
- Cry, heart, but never break
- Cattle colonialism : an environmental history of the conquest of California and Hawai'i
- Powerful book introductions : leading with meaning for deeper thinking
- Yellow dog : a coming-of-age novel
- Baby Doll.
- English language teaching as a second career
- Corruption in the Iberian empires : greed, custom, and colonial networks
- Lincoln in the Bardo : a novel
- Ending human trafficking and modern-day slavery : freedom's journey
- Sovereignty revisited : the Basque case
- Coleridge : Lectures on Shakespeare (1811-1819)
- Kill it to save it : an autopsy of capitalism's triumph over democracy