News and events
View news and events.
News and events featuring SFU Library people.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Recharting the history of economic thought
- Creation and beauty in Tolkien's Catholic vision : a study in the influence of Neoplatonism in J. R.R. Tolkien's philosophy of life as "being and gift"
- Do fish sleep?
- What hurts going down : poems
- A convert's tale : art, crime, and Jewish apostasy in Renaissance Italy
- Global political economy : evolution & dynamics
- Stand like a cedar
- Knot body
- Some blow flutes
- Indigenous textual cultures : reading and writing in the age of global empire
- Padoskoks : a Jacob Neptune murder mystery
- Paper jewels postcards from the Raj
- Hamnet : a novel of the plague
- The future of another timeline
- Canada in the world : settler capitalism and the colonial imagination
- Extractivisms : politics, economy and ecology
- Woke : a guide to social justice
- Everyone at this party
- The hammer of witches : poems
- A grain of rice
- The Reptile Club
- Charisma : micro-sociology of power and influence
- Me, Toma and the concrete garden
- I you we them.
- French philosophy : a very short introduction
- Enemy child : the story of Norman Mineta, a boy imprisoned in a Japanese American internment camp during World War II
- An act of genocide : colonialism and the sterilization of Aboriginal women
- The bell rang
- Who killed Berta Cáceres? : dams, death squads, and an indigenous defender's battle for the planet
One Book One SFU
One Book One SFU is an all-SFU reading experience which makes a selected book available to our entire university community.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.