On this page
No openings available at this time. Please check back again in the future.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
What to expect if you are applying for a librarian position
Applying for a position as a librarian at SFU? See What to expect if you are applying for a librarian position at SFU.
Graduate Student positions
Graduate Student Assistant - Indigenous Research Data Management & Sovereignty (Part-time Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 terms)
- Online and/or W.A.C. Bennett Library.
- Applications due by Monday, October 3, 2022 at 9am PT.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Research Programming Graduate Peer, Research Commons (January 2023 - April 2023)
- Flexible hours, vary with workshop offerings and consultation requests
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled
Other employment opportunities at the Library
The Library has different employment opportunities and hiring processes for CUPE (library assistants, including students hired for shelving and other duties), APSA (Administrative and Professional Staff Association), and Librarians and Archivists.
See Current Job Postings from SFU Human Resources for CUPE and APSA positions.
Student temp job postings in the Library Loans division are usually put up at least one month prior to the end of the semester.