Moninder Lalli, Librarian for Sociology/Anthropology
778.782.4264 (Burnaby); 778-782-5043 (Vancouver)
You can contact Moninder Lalli to request for assistance with doing library research. In addition, help is also available through Ask a librarian.
Help by topics
Help with course assignments
- SA 100: Perspectives on Canadian Society (In-person and Distance)
- SA150: Introduction to Sociology (In-person and Distance)
- SA 231: Sociology of Families
- SA 250: Introduction to Sociological Theory
- SA 255: Introduction to Social Research
- SA 302: Global Problems and the Culture of Capitalism
- SA 316: Tourism and Social Policy
- SA 322: Religion and Society
- SA 356: Ethnography & Qualitative Methods
- SA 420 / GERO 420: Sociology of Aging (Distance)
New Sociology books
- Gender, sexuality, and peace education : issues and perspectives in higher education
- Do men mother? fathering, care, and domestic responsibility
- Routledge Handbook of Asian Borderlands
- Munk Debate on Political Correctness : the Munk Debates.
- Social exclusion in cross national perspective : actors, actions, and impacts from above and below
- Digital technologies for agricultural and rural development in the global south
- Uncut Funk : A Contemplative Dialogue
- What is cultural history?
- Being a mother in a strange land : motherhood experiences of Chinese migrant women in the Netherlands
- Radicalization in Belgium and the Netherlands : critical perspectives on violence and security
- Routledge handbook of sport for development and peace
- A leftist critique of the principles of identity, diversity, and multiculturalism
- Contemplating dis/ability in schools and society : a life in education
- The red coast : radicalism and anti-radicalism in southwest Washington
- Muslim youth in the diaspora : Muslim youth in the diaspora
- CHINESE NEW MEDIA CULTURES IN TRANSITION : weibo and the carnivalesque.
- The medicalization of incest and abuse : biomedical and indigenous perceptions in rural Bolivia
- Reimagining childhood studies
- The Routledge handbook of the ethics of discrimination
- Chinese politics and labor movements
- The brilliance of Black boys : cultivating school success in the early grades
- Indian Army and the First World War, 1914-18
- How we win : a guide to nonviolent direct action campaigning
- Violent extremists : understanding the domestic and international terrorist threat
- Missing & Murdered Indigenous People in "Canada" : An inclusionary approach to understanding violence against the original people of Turtle Island
- European Muslims Transforming the Public Sphere : Religious Participation in the Arts, Media and Civil Society.
- Marriage and the Family Mirror of a Diverse Global Society.
- Revealing gender inequalities and perceptions in South Asian countries through discourse analysis
- The Routledge handbook of LGBTQIA administration and policy
- Changing Taiwanese identities