- Library Catalogue search guide
- How to find journal articles
Once you've found a web resource related to your topic, evaluating its reliability is the critically important final step. Make sure to ask the basic questions: Who? What? Where? When? and Why?
- Understanding and avoiding plagiarism [interactive tutorial]
- Sociological Abstracts - theoretical and applied sociology, social science, and policy science.
- Social Sciences Full Text
- Social Theory - documents from prominent social sciences theorists.
- For Canadian perspective:
- GEOBASE - for human geography, labour, migration, refugees, etc.
To see who is citing your "key" authors or to identify a cluster of people working in an area, try "citation searching."