- 21st century sociology: a reference handbook
- Environmental leadership: a reference handbook
- Handbook of social research ethics
- A handbook for social science field research essays & bibliographic sources on research design and methods
- Handbook of the Sociology of Gender
- Handbook of the sociology of racial and ethnic relations
- Handbook of the sociology of religion
- Mixed methods research: merging theory with practice
- Oxford handbook of multimethod and mixed methods research inquiry
- Sage encyclopedia of qualitative research methods
- SAGE handbook of applied social research methods
- SAGE handbook of fieldwork
- SAGE handbook of online research methods
- SAGE handbook of social research methods
- SAGE handbook of visual research methods
- Studying society: the essentials
- Sustainable development handbook
- The handbook of ethical research with ethnocultural populations and communities
- The international handbook of environmental sociology
Maps and images
- ARTstor -- A repository of hundreds of thousands of digital images and related data
- Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection—Historical Maps -- Hosted by the University of Texas at Austin.
See also SFU Library's guide on Images for information on locating and using images as well as how to cite them.
- Fedstats -- over 70 agencies in the United States Federal Government.
- US Bureau of the Census -- detailed US socio-economic statistics based on the US Census and other surveys.