If you need help, please contact Jenna Walsh, Indigenous Initiatives Librarian & Librarian for First Nations Studies, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Resource & Environmental Management at 778.782.9378 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.See also: Services for Aboriginal/Indigenous Students
Specialized research guides
- Reconciliation -- Library guide to current research and scholarly publishing on residential schools
- First Nations Terminology -- Library guide to terminology
- IPortal - Indigenous Studies Research Tool -- (University of Saskatchewan Library)
- UBC Indigenous Foundations Portal -- an overview of First Nations history and current issues
- Aboriginal Archives Guide -- by Association of Canadian Archivists. It takes a few seconds to load.