News from the Psychology Research blog
Specialized research guides
Help with course assignments
- Psychology 100 & 102 course guide (Fall 2017)
- Psychology 201 (Summer 2019)
- Psychology 367 - Psychological Perspectives on Human Sexuality (Summer 2018)
- Psychology Graduate Students' Workshop (Fall 2015)
- Youth Justice and Mental Health Lab (October 2014)
- Open Access Policy presentation January 2017
- TRSS - Terrorism, Risk and Security Studies MA
New Psychology books at SFU Library!
- Nightmare factories : the asylum in the American imagination
- Understanding and Managing Parental Alienation A Guide to Assessment and Intervention.
- Abolishing the concept of mental illness : rethinking the nature of our woes
- Draw-along Silver Matilda
- Reasons in action : a reductionist account of intentional action
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy : embodied presence & inquiry in practice
- An archaeology of lunacy : managing madness in early nineteenth-century asylums
- Recovering from a first episode of psychosis : an integrated approach to early intervention
- Psychotherapy for psychosis : integrating cognitive-behavioral and psychodynamic treatment
- Raveling the brain : toward a transdisciplinary neurorhetoric
- How children develop social understanding
- Finding your voice as a beginning marriage and family therapist
- Language, creativity and humour online
- Shared reality : what makes us strong and tears us apart
- DBT® teams : development and practice
- Arts therapies and gender issues : international perspectives on research
- EXPERIENCES AND EXPLANATIONS OF ADHD.
- From psychoanalytic bisexuality to bisexual psychoanalysis : desiring in the real
- Physics of biological action and perception
- EEG-based experiment design for major depressive disorder : machine learning and psychiatric diagnosis
- SUPPORTING CHILDREN THROUGH BEREAVEMENT AND LOSS &WHEN THE SUN FELL OUT OF THE SKY.
- Philosophical neuroethics : a personalist approach.
- Integrating neurocounseling in clinical supervision : strategies for success