On this page
Collected Therapy Sessions
SFU Library provides access to streaming psychotherapy instructional materials. Sometimes transcripts are available as well.
The Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Narratives, and Reference Works collect materials of particular use to clinical and counseling psychologists, who can also add their own professional materials to this resource.
Counselling and Therapy in Video is an online collection of video reenactments of actual counseling sessions. Transcripts are included.
"Counseling and Therapy in Video provides faculty and students with a first-hand look at the realities of working with clients and the challenges associated with putting theoretical concepts into practice. These collections provide a thorough grounding in dozens of therapeutic methods and diagnoses, insight into the human condition, and training in skills such as reflection and empathy while working with specific populations such as veterans and teens."
Psychotherapy.net Streaming videos of therapy sessions, in the fields of counseling, psychotherapy, and addiction. Organized by approach, therapeutic issue, population and therapist. Includes transcripts.
Please see the guide, Psychological Tests and Measurements, for more information on finding psychological tests and measures.
Other SFU Library Research Guides
- Criminology Subject Guide
- Legal Information
- Health Sciences Information Resources
- How to search Ovid MEDLINE
- Library Resources for SFU Counsellors/Psychologists
Associations and organizations
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Institute of Psychiatry (UK)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Society for Neuroscience