- SFU Library Writing & Style Guides
- APA / MLA / Chicago / Turabian
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. 6th ed. [print]
- The official APA Style Blog -- Covers many citation problems not addressed in the print manual.
- Referencing and Citation Manager Software -- Zotero, Mendeley, and more
- SFU Library plagiarism guide -- Discusses what plagiarism is and how you can avoid it. Includes a plagiarism tutorial to test yourself on the topic of plagiarism.
- Research: Literature reviews for graduate students
- Student Learning Commons' handouts about writing for university.
- Writing your thesis or dissertation? See SFU Library Thesis Assistance.
- Psychology Theses and Dissertations -- authored by SFU students
- Finding Topics with an Issue for Effective Persuasive Writing -- Great video co-authored by an SFU Librarian on persuasive writing.
Library research tutorials
- View the library's self-directed tutorials and guides. Popular tutorials include Start Your Research Here, What is a Scholarly Journal?, and What is Plagiarism?