Virtual Consultations available!
In an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, all SLC consultations will be held online, until further notice. Students are warmly encouraged to book a Virtual Consultation through WCOnline (above) and/or submit their papers to Write Away at writeaway.ca.
Watch these short videos to learn some key tips for making the most of your virtual consultations:
Virtual Consultations are hosted through WCOnline (the same space where you book SLC consultations).
In order to access your consultation, you will need to:
- Log back into WCOnline.
- Click on your appointment time.
- Then click on "Start or Join Online Consultation"
You will then be taken into a virtual room where you can meet your consultant.
Once you book a consultation, you will receive an appointment confirmation email, which will include more information about how to access your online consultation.
Note: you can now use the waitlist function to be sent a notification if a booked appointment time becomes available. Consultations can be booked up to 2 hours prior to the start time of the appointment.
More information about SLC consultations
- Types of consultations available to students
- How to book a consultation & important information about consultations
- Drop-ins: How drop-in consultations work
- View consultation schedules