New education books
- The language of surrealism
- Educational leadership : theorising professional practice in neoliberal times
- Slow counseling : emphasize the healing power of relationships
- Decolonising Intercultural Education : Colonial differences, the geopolitics of knowledge, and inter-epistemic dialogue
- FAST AND CURIOUS a history of shortcuts in american education.
- Connecting high-quality educators with urban students : comprehensive teacher education and community partnerships
- Challenging stories : Canadian literature for social justice in the classroom
- Researching play from a playwork perspective
- News literacy : helping students and teachers decode fake news
- Powerful book introductions : leading with meaning for deeper thinking
- Resource focused counselling and psychotherapy : an introduction
- Big Data in Education
- Teaching social skills through role play
- Dynamic principles of professional development : essential elements of effective teacher preparation
- Coding as a Playground : Programming and Computational Thinking in the Early Childhood Classroom
- Advocacy from A to Z
- Super spellers : seven steps to transforming your spelling instruction
- Students, Places and Identities in English and the Arts : Creative Spaces in Education
- Collaborating for inquiry-based learning : school librarians and teachers partner for student achievement
- Emotions at school
- Translanguaging in Higher Education : Beyond Monolingual Ideologies.
- The really useful drama book : using picturebooks to inspire imaginative learning
- Using video to assess teaching performance : a resource guide for edTPA
- The Psychology of Religion and Spirituality for Clinicians : Using Research in Your Practice.
- Education Studies : The Key Concepts
- Didactics, Learning and Leadership in Higher Education : Understanding Strategy Development
- Coaching innovations : providing instructional support anywhere, anytime
- Tools for helpful souls
- Becoming a Successful School Leader : Developing New Insights
Not sure how to start your research?
- Use our guide Start Your Research Here.
- Get in touch with a librarian. Contact your librarian Elyse Sanche at email@example.com or Ask a Librarian.
- Remember that careful research takes time and creativity!
Did you know that SFU Education students and faculty are eligible for free delivery of library materials to your home?
Learn more about Telebook.
Learn more about Telebook.
Specialized research guides
- PDP guide: Resources for the Professional Development Program
- Contemplative inquiry resources
- Education law: Legal information for education researchers
- Ressources et outils en ligne pour l'éducation en français
- Children's Literature information resources
- Curriculum Collection
Research guides for specific courses
- EDUC 100W: Selected Questions and Issues in Education
- EDUC 199: Foundations of Personal Agency
- EDUC 230: Introduction to Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 322: The Social Lives of School Children
- EDUC 390: Fairy Tales, Popular Culture, and Childhood
- EDUC 422: Learning Disabilities
- EDUC 464: Early Childhood Education
- EDUC 864: Research Designs in Education
- EDUC 866: MEd in Educational Practice
- EDUC 870/874: Counselling Skills & Theories