New education books
- Loving what they learn : research-based strategies to increase student engagement
- Challenges and opportunities in global approaches to education
- Teaching gender and sexuality at school : letters to teachers
- The machinery of school internationalisation in action : beyond the established boundaries
- Genre-based strategies to promote critical literacy in grades 4-8
- Research impact and the early-career researcher : lived experiences, new perspectives
- e-learning ecologies principles for new learning and assessment
- Effective practices in online teacher preparation for literacy educators
- Pedagogy for conceptual thinking and meaning equivalence : emerging research and opportunities
- Lifelong learning and the Roma minority in central and eastern Europe
- Student engagement in the digital university : sociomaterial assemblages
- Affect, embodiment, and place in critical literacy : assembling theory and practice
- Spiritually integrated psychotherapy : understanding and addressing the sacred
- Management and administration of Higher Education Institutions in times of change
Find what you need
Want some search tips? See our Catalogue search guide.
Not sure how to get started? Use our guide Start Your Research Here.
Using this guide
In addition to books, here are some other types of library resources you may want to strategically target:
- Academic subject-specific encyclopedias provide summaries of information and suggest further readings.
- Handbooks provide background or "how to" information about research methodologies or professional topics.
- In journals, primary source articles present original scholarly work, and they are often peer-reviewed. Also in journals, review articles (not to be confused with book reviews) summarize findings of all relevant publications into one coherent view of the topic.
- Theses or dissertations often provide thorough literature reviews on their topic.
- Children's literature information resources
- Educational leadership
- Contemplative inquiry resources
- Counselling resources
- Curriculum Collection
- Education law & legal resources
- MEd in Educational Practice
- Nature-based and place-conscious practices
- PDP guide: Resources for Professional Programs
- Ressources et outils pour l'éducation en français
- EDUC 100W: Selected Questions and Issues in Education
- EDUC 230: Introduction to Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 322: The Social Lives of School Children
- EDUC 390: Fairy Tales, Popular Culture, and Childhood
- EDUC 422: Learning Disabilities
- EDUC 464: Early Childhood Education
- EDUC 864: Research Designs in Education