New education books
- Living teacher education in Hawaiʻi : critical perspectives
- Dance, disability and law : inVisible difference
- Learning for the age of artificial intelligence : eight education competences
- Autobiography on the spectrum : disrupting the autism narrative
- Taught by the students : culturally relevant pedagogy and deep engagement in music
- Absent from school : understanding and addressing student absenteeism
- Collaboration, communication, and critical thinking : a STEM-inspired path across the curriculum
- Literacy lives in transcultural times
- Fulfilling the needs of teachers : five stepping stones to professional learning
- Decolonizing academia : poverty, oppression and pain / Clelia O. Rodríguez.
- Learning differentiated curriculum design in higher education
- Homeschooling : the history and philosophy of a controversial practice
- The ID casebook : case studies in instructional design
- Communication for the early years : a holistic approach
- Creating excellence : becoming an A+ student
- Foundations for teaching English language learners : research, theory, policy, and practice
- Mobile technologies in educational organizations
- Instructional leadership in the content areas : case studies for leading curriculum and instruction
- Unconditional education : supporting schools to serve all students
- Quality in higher education as a tool for human development : enhancing teaching and learning in Zimbabwe
- Neoliberalism and market forces in education : lessons from Sweden
- Creating a culture of support for teacher leaders : a vision for change and hope
- Nurturing nature and the environment with young children : children, elders, Earth
- An uncommon theory of school change : leadership for reinventing schools
- This place : 150 years retold
- Teachable moments and the science of education
- STEM literacies in makerspaces : implications for learning, teaching, and research
- Gender issues in technical and vocational education programs
- No more math fact frenzy
- Teacher education in the Trump era and beyond : preparing new teachers in a contentious political climate
Find what you need
Want some search tips? See our Catalogue search guide.
Not sure how to get started? Use our guide Start Your Research Here.
Using this guide
In addition to books, here are some other types of library resources you may want to strategically target:
- Academic subject-specific encyclopedias provide summaries of information and suggest further readings.
- Handbooks provide background or "how to" information about research methodologies or professional topics.
- In journals, primary source articles present original scholarly work, and they are often peer-reviewed. Also in journals, review articles (not to be confused with book reviews) summarize findings of all relevant publications into one coherent view of the topic.
- Theses or dissertations often provide thorough literature reviews on their topic.
- Children's literature information resources
- Educational leadership
- Contemplative inquiry resources
- Counselling resources
- Curriculum Collection
- Education law & legal resources
- MEd in Educational Practice
- Nature-based and place-conscious practices
- PDP guide: Resources for Professional Programs
- Ressources et outils pour l'éducation en français
- EDUC 100W: Selected Questions and Issues in Education
- EDUC 230: Introduction to Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 322: The Social Lives of School Children
- EDUC 390: Fairy Tales, Popular Culture, and Childhood
- EDUC 422: Learning Disabilities
- EDUC 464: Early Childhood Education
- EDUC 864: Research Designs in Education