New books in the Curriculum Collection
- Stolen words
- The outdoor classroom in practice, ages 3-7 : a month-by-month guide to forest school provision
- Those who run in the sky
- Les bas du pensionnat : une histoire vraie
- The Chatterbugs Manual : a 12-Week Speech, Language and Communication Programme for Early Years.
- Speaking, Listening and Understanding : Games and Activities for 5-7 year olds
- Good night stories for rebel girls : 100 tales of extraordinary women
- Tales of the mighty code talkers.
- Best practices in writing instruction
- Between Sisters.
- The mask that sang
- Teaching Essential Literacy Skills in the Early Years Classroom : a Guide for Students and Teachers.
- Integrating SEL into Your ELA Curriculum : Practical Lesson Plans for Grades 6-8.
- Ayesha at Last.
- Understanding and using spoken language : games for 7-9 year olds
- 40 things I want to tell you
- Exam literacy : a guide to doing what works (and not what doesn't) to better prepare students for exams
- A Practical Guide to Enquiry-Based Primary Teaching : a Reflective Journey.
- Nimoshom and his bus
- Wellbeing in the primary classroom : a practical guide to teaching happiness
- Ryan and Jimmy : and the well in Africa that brought them together
Services for you
- Services for undergraduate students
- Services for Faculty Associates
- Telebook: Free delivery of library materials to your home
Using this guide
This guide contains:
- Lesson & unit planning resources at the library
- Links to BC curriculum documents and websites with lesson plans & activity ideas
- Novels, picture books & textbooks and articles for children & young adults
- Educational videos, images and audio for K-12 classrooms
- First Peoples resources (Aboriginal education)
- Books, articles & videos on education research and practice
- Books about teaching & learning by SFU authors
- Article & video databases for teaching & learning
- Curriculum Collection
Information about this collection, which includes textbooks, children's literature and curriculum materials.
- Ressources et outils en ligne pour l'éducation en français
Guide for help finding French language resources (written in French)
Did you know that SFU Education students and faculty are eligible for free delivery of library materials to your home? Learn more about Telebook