On this page
If you need help, please contact Jenna Walsh, Indigenous Initiatives Librarian & Librarian for First Nations Studies, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Resource & Environmental Management at 778.782.9378 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Help with course assignments
- ARCH 365: Ecological Archaeology
- ARCH 331: Regional Archaeology Special Topic: Archaeology of the American Southwest
Specialized research guides
New Archaeology books
- Titanic lives : on board, destination Canada
- Making Machu Picchu : the politics of tourism in twentieth-century Peru
- The monumental challenge of preservation : the past in a volatile world
- Bioarchaeology of Pre-Columbian Mesoamerica : an interdisciplinary approach
- The long journeys home : the repatriations of Henry 'Ōpūkaha'ia and Albert Afraid of Hawk
- NATURE AND CHALLENGES OF INDIGENOUS PSYCHOLOGIES.
- Making intangible heritage : El Condor Pasa and other stories from UNESCO
- Adventures in archaeology : the wreck of the Orca II and other explorations
- 3D laser scanning for heritage : advice and guidance on the use of laser scanning in archaeology and architecture
- Identified skeletal collections : the testing ground of anthropology?
- World heritage and sustainable development : new directions in world heritage management