On this page
If you need help, please contact Jenna Walsh, Indigenous Initiatives Librarian & Librarian for First Nations Studies, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Resource & Environmental Management at 778.782.9378 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
Help with course assignments
- ARCH 365: Ecological Archaeology
- ARCH 331: Regional Archaeology Special Topic: Archaeology of the American Southwest
Specialized research guides
New Archaeology books
- History of the Chichimeca nation : Don Fernando de Alva Ixtlilxochitl's seventeenth-century chronicle of ancient Mexico
- Handbook of cognitive archaeology : psychology in prehistory
- Piling and archaeology : guidance and good practice.
- Plundered skulls and stolen spirits : inside the fight to reclaim native America's culture