On this page
If you need help, please contact Jenna Walsh, Indigenous Initiatives Librarian & Librarian for First Nations Studies, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Resource & Environmental Management at 778.782.9378 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Help with course assignments
- ARCH 365: Ecological Archaeology
- ARCH 331: Regional Archaeology Special Topic: Archaeology of the American Southwest
Specialized research guides
New Archaeology books
- Global social archaeologies : an introduction
- The quality of the archaeological record
- Lande : the Calais 'jungle' and beyond
- Technology as human social tradition : cultural transmission among hunter-gatherers
- Wari women from Huarmey : bioarchaeological interpretation of human remains from the Wari Elite Mausoleum at Castillo de Huarmey, Peru.
- Cultural resource management in the Great Basin 1986-2016
- A Little History of Archaeology.
- Archaeology from space : how the future shapes our past