You can find all of SFU's books and journals (both online and print) in the SFU Library Catalogue.
Check out our new books in Archaeology.
- Working with the past : towards an archaeology of recycling
- Where the land meets the sea : fourteen millennia of human history at Huaca Prieta, Peru
- International cultural heritage law
- Quantitative methods in archaeology using R
- Children, death and burial : archaeological discourses
- The indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica and Central America : their societies, cultures, and histories
- Medieval Armenian architecture : constructions of race and nation
Start with these databases to find articles in the field of Archaeology. You may also want to view database lists such as Biological Sciences, Geography, First Nations, etc. as appropriate for your specific research topic.
Index for all aspects of Native North American culture, history, and life.
Human and physical geography.
Key database for Anthropological journal articles.
A repository of over one million digital images and related data.
Full-text data on archaeological traditions from around the world. Text is subject-indexed for quick information retrieval.
Source documents on cultures of the world.
For further suggestions, see the full list of Archaeology databases.
For information on a specific site, try searching:
- The Library's Archaeology and Anthropology databases by site name.
- The Library Catalogue:
- By keyword, using "site report" and place name; or the subject terms below.
- By subject heading, using:
- Excavations (archaeology) -- [Place].
- Indians of North America -- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- [Place] -- Antiquities.
From Stone Pages (Stonehenge, stone circles, and other archaeology of megalithic Europe)