You can find all of SFU's books and journals (both online and print) in the SFU Library Catalogue.
Check out our new books in Archaeology.
- Spirit fire and lightning songs : looking at myth and Shamanism on a Klamath Basin petroglyph site
- In defense of Wyam : Native-White alliances & the struggle for Celilo Village
- Understanding the archaeology of landscapes : a guide to good recording practice
- Plains Indian buffalo cultures : art from the Paul Dyck collection
- Photogrammetric applications for cultural heritage : guidance for good practice
- The archaeology of large-scale manipulation of prey : the economic and social dynamics of mass hunting
- Myth and materiality
- The rise and fall of the Amazon rubber industry : an historical anthropology
See Archaeology: SFU Library Databases for a list of databases subscribed to by the SFU Library which contain articles.
For information on a specific site, try searching:
- The Library's Archaeology and Anthropology databases by site name.
- The Library Catalogue:
- By keyword, using "site report" and place name; or the subject terms below.
- By subject heading, using:
- Excavations (archaeology) -- [Place].
- Indians of North America -- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- New! Issue 47. Recent Investigations at Two Long Barrows and Reflections on their Context in the Stonehenge World Heritage Site and Environs
- New! Issue 50. Big Data on the Roman Table: new approaches to tablewares in the Roman world Edited by Penelope Allison, Martin Pitts and Sarah Colley
- New! A Medieval Building and its Contents at Island Farm, Ottery St Mary, East Devon: excavations in 2014
- New! Issue 49. Dare to Choose — Making Choices in Archaeological Heritage Management. EAC symposium proceedings
- New! Iron Age Settlement in Wales, a themed issue
From Stone Pages (Stonehenge, stone circles, and other archaeology of megalithic Europe)