You can find all of SFU's books and journals (both online and print) in the SFU Library Catalogue.
Check out our new books in Archaeology.
See Archaeology: SFU Library Databases for a list of databases subscribed to by the SFU Library which contain articles.
For information on a specific site, try searching:
- The Library's Archaeology and Anthropology databases by site name.
- The Library Catalogue:
- By keyword, using "site report" and place name; or the subject terms below.
- By subject heading, using:
- Excavations (archaeology) -- [Place].
- Indians of North America -- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- Issue 55. A Massive, Late Neolithic Pit Structure associated with Durrington Walls Henge
- Issue 55. The Burial Space Research Database (Data Paper)
- Issue 55. An Approach to the Ethics of Archaeogaming
- Issue 55. Public Archaeology: sharing best practice. Case studies from Wales
- Issue 54. Archaeological sites and monuments in the care of the state. EAC symposium proceedings
From Stone Pages (Stonehenge, stone circles, and other archaeology of megalithic Europe)