You can find all of SFU's books and journals (both online and print) in the SFU Library Catalogue.
Check out our new books in Archaeology.
- Ghost galleon : the discovery and archaeology of the San Juanillo on the shores of Baja California
- St Michael's Church, Workington : excavation of an early medieval cemetery
- Petroglyphs of the Kansas Smoky Hills
- Material encounters and indigenous transformations in the early colonial Americas : archaeological case studies
- Bridging science and heritage in the Balkans : studies in archaeometry and cultural heritage restoration and conservation
- New materialisms ancient urbanisms
- Uncovering submerged landscapes : towards a GIS method for locating submerged archaeology in southeast Alaska
- Historical archaeologies of the Caribbean : contextualizing sites through colonialism, capitalism, and globalism
- Incorporating nonbinary gender into Inuit archaeology : oral testimony and material inroads
- Human evolution : a very short introduction
- Stone tools in the Ancient Near East and Egypt
- The Susquehannocks : new perspectives on settlement and cultural identity
- Archaic earthworks of the Lower Mississippi Valley : interpretations from the field
- Maritime communities of the ancient Andes
- Rethinking prehistoric Central Asia : shepherds, farmers, and nomads
- Migrations in late Mesoamerica
- Turning points : how critical events have driven human evolution, life, and development
- Reframing the Northern Rio Grande Pueblo economy
- Elements of Architecture.
- Ancestral DNA, human origins, and migrations
- Artistic practices and archaeological research
- Heiau, ʻāina, lani : the Hawaiian temple system in ancient Kahikinui and Kaupō, Maui
- Cinematosophical introduction to the theory of archaeology. Understanding archaeology through cinema, philosophy, literature and some incongruous extremes.
See Archaeology: SFU Library Databases for a list of databases subscribed to by the SFU Library which contain articles.
For information on a specific site, try searching:
- The Library's Archaeology and Anthropology databases by site name.
- The Library Catalogue:
- By keyword, using "site report" and place name; or the subject terms below.
- By subject heading, using:
- Excavations (archaeology) -- [Place].
- Indians of North America -- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- Issue 54. Archaeological sites and monuments in the care of the state. EAC symposium proceedings
- Issue 52. A Typology of Practice: The Archaeological Ceramics from Mahurjhari
- Issue 52. Traces in a Lost Landscape: Aboriginal archaeological sites, Dyarubbin/Nepean River and contiguous areas, NSW, Australia (Data Paper)
- Issue 52. Developing the ArchAIDE Application: A digital workflow for identifying, organising and sharing archaeological pottery using automated image recognition
- Issue 53. Environmental Archaeology - Theory and Practice: Looking Back, Moving Forwards
From Stone Pages (Stonehenge, stone circles, and other archaeology of megalithic Europe)