You can find all of SFU's books and journals (both online and print) in the SFU Library Catalogue.
Check out our new books in Archaeology.
- A history of Roman art
- Carving interactions : rock art in the nomadic landscape of the Black Desert, north-eastern Jordan
- Coca wine : Angelo Mariani's miraculous elixir and the birth of modern advertising
- Undaunted : the wild life of Biruté Mary Galdika and her fearless quest to save orangutans
- Who owns history? : Elgin's loot and the case for returning plundered treasure
- The sound of silence : indigenous perspectives on the historical archaeology of colonialism
- The runic inscriptions of the Isle of Man
- Archaeological theory : an introduction
See Archaeology: SFU Library Databases for a list of databases subscribed to by the SFU Library which contain articles.
For information on a specific site, try searching:
- The Library's Archaeology and Anthropology databases by site name.
- The Library Catalogue:
- By keyword, using "site report" and place name; or the subject terms below.
- By subject heading, using:
- Excavations (archaeology) -- [Place].
- Indians of North America -- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- [Place] -- Antiquities.
- Issue 52. A Typology of Practice: The Archaeological Ceramics from Mahurjhari
- Issue 52. Traces in a Lost Landscape: Aboriginal archaeological sites, Dyarubbin/Nepean River and contiguous areas, NSW, Australia (Data Paper)
- Issue 53. Environmental Archaeology - Theory and Practice: Looking Back, Moving Forwards
- Issue 52. Breedon Hill, Leicestershire: new surveys and their implications
- Issue 52. Excavations at Aberdeen's Carmelite Friary, 1980-1994
From Stone Pages (Stonehenge, stone circles, and other archaeology of megalithic Europe)