If you need help with your research or anything library-related, please send me an email, and we can set up an appointment. Or tell me about your research question and I can help you via email.
The following details are useful in research question emails:
- course number and name, if applicable
- research/assignment deadlines
- specific information that you need
- what sources you have searched so far (for example: Google Scholar, the library catalogue, specific databases/websites, nothing yet, etc..)
- what (if any) relevant information you have found
I try to answer all questions within a couple business days, but I can't always promise a fast response time. If you have a tight deadline, you should use SFU Library's general help services, including chat, email, phone, and in-person at Ask a Librarian.
I also encourage you to use our virtual reference service AskAway, with extended evening and weekend hours.
You may also wish to check out our extensive research tutorials and subject research guides, including those for Indigenous Studies, Archaeology, and Resource & Environmental Management.