If you need help with your research or anything library-related, please send me an email, and we can set up an appointment. Or tell me about your research question and I can help you via email.
The following details are useful in research question emails:
- course number and name, if applicable
- research/assignment deadlines
- specific information that you need
- what sources you have searched so far (for example: Google Scholar, the library catalogue, specific databases/websites, nothing yet, etc..)
- what (if any) relevant information you have found
I try to answer all questions within a couple business days, but I can't always promise a fast response time. If you have a tight deadline, you should use SFU Library's general help services, including chat, email, phone, and in-person at Ask a Librarian.
I also encourage you to use our virtual reference service AskAway, with extended evening and weekend hours.