On this page
This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic sources available to SFU students, faculty and staff for Public Policy research.
If you need help, please contact Nina Smart, Liaison Librarian, at 778.782.5043, email@example.com (Monday to Thursday ) or Book an appointment, See also Ask a librarian if Nina is not available or you have a general question.
Services for Public Policy students
Research assistance for the Public Policy Program is centred at Belzberg Library at SFU Vancouver's Harbour Centre.
- Canadian health care policy created by the Health Sciences Librarian
- Cultural policy (CMNS 334 page) created by the Contemporary Arts Librarian
- Environmental Policy
- Urban Housing Policy
Help with course assignments
- PLCY 800 Introduction to Policy Issues and Analysis
- PLCY 818 Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysts
New Public Policy books
- No surrender : the land remains indigenous
- Un-conscious - city
- Poverty : the basics
- Towards a Spatial Social Policy : bridging the gap between geography and social policy
- Policy analysis in the twenty-first century : complexity, conflict and cases
- High time : the legalization and regulation of cannabis in Canada