On this page
- Only 4 Steps: Researching in Academic Business [and Economics!] Journals (YouTube)
- What is a scholarly (or peer-reviewed) journal?
- Baffled by dense academic writing? Start here!
- Academic Writing Resources (Student Learning Commons)
- Presentation Skills
- Other SFU Library research tutorials and guides
Research articles (including working papers & think-tank reports)
- JSTOR - How to Use JSTOR (for students)
- EconLit - Search Tips + AEA Hints
- Business Source Complete
- AgEconSearch - Research in Agricultural and Applied Economics
- IDEAS or EconPapers - searching RePEc content: Research Papers in Economics
Think Tank Search - Harvard Kennedy School
- Also try the Library catalogue for very broad searching across most of our books and articles + Library catalogue search guide
- Or go even broader and search Google Scholar
Extra for D100 section
- NBER Digest + searchable version (BSC)
- NBER Working Paper Series via SFU Library
- Harvard's Journalist's Resource - Economics topics
- SFU Library Citation Guide: APA
- APAStyle Blog - for clarification on citation issues such as missing information or websites vs web pages
- Also check for an option to create a pre-formatted citation in a library database such as Business Source Complete or EconLit, but be sure to check such auto-generated citations carefully -- they often contain mistakes.