Advise the SFU Copyright Officer on how to ensure copyright support for the full range of SFU constituencies. Coordinate copyright education and training activities across SFU units. Ensure smooth operations with regard to compliance issues (SFU Policy R30.04 Copyright Administration and Compliance and appendices) across SFU. Advise on changes to copyright.sfu.ca website. Advise on systems to promote effective copyright related workflows across SFU.
- Donald Taylor, SFU Copyright Officer (VP Research/Library) Committee Chair
- Wendy Lam (Anna Jun, alternate), Bookstore (VP F&A/Ancillary Services)
- Imelda May, Bookstore (VP F&A/Ancillary Services)
- Hanif Kassam, Document Solutions (VP F&A/Ancillary Services)
- Kanthi Jayasundera or Alan Doree (alternates), Centre for Online and Distance Education (VP Academic/Lifelong Learning)
- John Born, Teaching & Learning Centre (VP Academic)
- Ivana Filipovic, Creative Services (VP External)
- Patty Gallilee, Associate Dean of Libraries for Collections and Scholarly Communication (VP Research/Library)
- Nicole White, Research Commons (VP Research/Library)
- Jennifer Zerkee, Copyright Specialist (VP Research/Library) Committee Secretary
Meets every few months as needed.