On this page
K-12 textbooks, children's books & other curriculum materials
fiction AND disabilities | juvenile literature AND (indigenous OR aboriginal)
Optional: Refine results to limit by Location Curriculum Collection. The Curriculum Collection contains materials for Preschool to Grade 12 - including teacher's guides & kits, textbooks, and literature for children and young adults.
- For information books, search subject juvenile literature
- For novels, search subject juvenile fiction OR fiction
- For picture books, search subject pictorial works OR stories without words
- For graphic novels, search subject graphic novels OR comic books
- For books in French, use the language filter and use English or French keywords
- For textbooks or exercises, search subject textbooks OR problems, exercises OR composition and exercises
- For teaching materials and activity ideas, search subject "activity programs" OR "study and teaching"
For more tips on finding resources with lesson plans, see Lesson plans + curriculum guides.
Books about teaching & learning by SFU authors
Search the Library Catalogue for "SFU Faculty publication"
Magazines for children & young adults
MAS Ultra - School Edition
A database of magazine articles for K-12, including magazines such as:
- National Geographic Kids
- Time for Kids | Time (Canada edition)
- Ranger Rick
- Highlights High Five
- Cricket | Cicada | Muse