This guide is intended to provide links to Library guides and selected resources which may be of interest to students and researchers at Simon Fraser University.
Help with course assignments
CA 160 Introductory Studio in Visual Art I (Fall 2020)
Contemporary Arts subject guides
Recommended sources for databases, journal articles, dictionaries, encyclopedias, online music, videos, images, internet resources and more.
Library media collections
New Contemporary Arts books
- The invisibilities of political torture : visual evidence in US and Chilean cinema and television
- Artistic mentoring as a decolonizing methodology : an evolving collaborative painting ethnography with Maya artists Pedro Rafael González Chavajay and Paula Nicho Cúmez
- (Re)positioning site dance : local acts, global perspectives
- Theater in the Middle East : between performance and politics
- Seeing silence
- Comics studies : a guidebook
- The implicated subject : beyond victims and perpetrators
- Perspectives on Arts Education Research in Canada.
- Through astronaut eyes : photographing early human spaceflight
- A natural history of color : the science behind what we see and how we see it
- We have always been minimalist : the construction and triumph of a musical style
- There is no soundtrack : rethinking art, media, and the audio-visual contract