If you need help, please contact Sylvia Roberts, Liaison Librarian for Communication & Contemporary Arts at SFU Vancouver: 778.782.5043 (main) SFU Burnaby: 778.782.3681 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- Contemporary scenography : practices and aesthetics in German theatre, arts and design
- Transvisuality : the cultural dimension of visuality.
- Art, space, ecology : two views, twenty interviews
- The five continents of theatre : facts and legends about the material culture of the actor
- Jordan Wolfson - manic/love truth/love.
- The multi-sensory image from antiquity to the renaissance
- Roni Horn : when I breathe, I draw
- John Miller - reconstructing a public sphere
- A theory of dramaturgy.
- Anna Barriball
- The mindful musician : mental skills for peak performance
- Christoph Faulhaber : a golden age
- Cultural protest in journalism, documentary films and the arts : between protest and professionalisation
- Nightingales in Berlin : searching for the perfect sound
- Secrets of screen directing : the tricks of the trade
- Mimetic theory and film
- Women and Puppetry : Critical and Historical Investigations
- Cecilia Vicuna: Read Thread
- Aesthetics at large
- Susan Benson : art, design and craft on stage
- Accessible filmmaking : integrating translation and accessibility into the filmmaking process
- Art after Stonewall : 1969-1989
- Creative states of mind : psychoanalysis and the artist's process
- The Routledge companion to new cinema history
- Basic cinematography : a creative guide to visual storytelling
- Arts-based education : China and its intersection with the world
- Movie circuits : curatorial approaches to cinema technology
- The Russian cinema reader : contemporary Russian cinema : 2005-2015
- Larry Bell
- Hieroglyphic Modernisms : Writing and New Media in the Twentieth Century.