If you need help, please contact Sylvia Roberts, Liaison Librarian for Communication & Contemporary Arts at SFU Vancouver: 778.782.5043 (main) SFU Burnaby: 778.782.3681 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- Native apparitions : critical perspectives on Hollywood's Indians
- Ellen Stewart presents : fifty years of La Mama experimental theatre
- Sustainable audiovisual collections through collaboration : proceedings of the 2016 Joint Technical Symposium
- Safe spaces, brave spaces : diversity and free expression in education
- Material imagination : art in Europe, 1946-72
- Character, scene, and story : new tools from The dramatic writer's companion
- Disobedient theatre : alternative ways to inspire, animate and play
- Jasper Johns : redo an eye
- Immanence and immersion : on the acoustic condition in contemporary art
- Becoming AFI : 50 years inside the American Film Institute
- By the pen and what they write : writing in Islamic art and culture
- Socialist senses : film, feeling, and the Soviet subject, 1917-1940
- A theory of minimalism
- Sarah Michelson
- Nancy Meyers
- Photography in Argentina : contradiction and continuity
- Flip the script : European hip hop and the politics of postcoloniality
- Suzy Lake.
- Reinventing Hollywood : how 1940s filmmakers changed movie storytelling
- Live wires : a history of electronic music
- Visuality and virtuality : images and pictures from prehistory to perspective
- A critical companion to Tim Burton
- Creating worlds : how to make immersive theatre
- The meeting house : build therefore your own world
- Directing with the Michael Chekhov technique : a workbook with video for directors, teachers and actors
- Bioaesthetics : making sense of life in science and the arts
- Delirious : art at the limits of reason, 1950-1980
- Fragile legacies : the photographs of Solomon Osagie Alonge
- Acting exercises for non-traditional staging : Michael Chekhov reimagined
- STEPHEN SHORE.