If you need help, please contact Sylvia Roberts, Liaison Librarian for Communication & Contemporary Arts at SFU Vancouver: 778.782.5043 (main) SFU Burnaby: 778.782.3681 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- Humana Festival 2017 : The Complete Plays
- MUSIC AS AN ART.
- Humana Festival 2014 : the complete plays
- HOW TO READ EL PATO PASCUAL.
- Why art museums? : the unfinished work of Alexander Dorner
- P.C. Chang and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- APPLIED THEATRE : economies.
- Jerome Robbins : a life in dance
- The enemy in contemporary film
- On choreography & making dance theatre
- Humana Festival 2013 : the complete plays
- Shoot from the heart : a rebel's guide to filmmaking from funding to distribution
- Learning from madness : Brazilian modernism and global contemporary art
- Tom Burrows
- Vivan Sundaram : disjunctures
- Dance me a song : Astaire, Balanchine, Kelly, and the American film musical
- Quantum art and uncertainty
- After the great refusal : essays on contemporary art, its contradictions and difficulties
- Humana Festival 2015 : the complete plays
- Before projection : video sculpture 1974-1995
- Humana Festival 2010 : the complete plays
- Humana Festival 2009 : the complete plays
- REBECCA BELMORE : facing the monumental.
- Russian performances : word, object, action
- Humana Festival 2011 : the complete plays
- Thai cinema : the complete guide
- 2016 in museums, money, and politics
- The encyclopedia of contemporary Spanish films
- Enduring images : a future history of new left cinema
- Bad environmentalism : irony and irreverence in the ecological age