This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- Through astronaut eyes : photographing early human spaceflight
- Comics studies : a guidebook
- The invisibilities of political torture : visual evidence in US and Chilean cinema and television
- Artistic mentoring as a decolonizing methodology : an evolving collaborative painting ethnography with Maya artists Pedro Rafael González Chavajay and Paula Nicho Cúmez
- Perspectives on Arts Education Research in Canada.
- A natural history of color : the science behind what we see and how we see it
- We have always been minimalist : the construction and triumph of a musical style
- Theater in the Middle East : between performance and politics
- (Re)positioning site dance : local acts, global perspectives
- Seeing silence
- There is no soundtrack : rethinking art, media, and the audio-visual contract
- The implicated subject : beyond victims and perpetrators