If you need help, please contact Sylvia Roberts, Liaison Librarian for Communication & Contemporary Arts at SFU Vancouver: 778.782.5043 (main) SFU Burnaby: 778.782.3681 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- Joe Bradley
- Hollywood math and aftermath : the economic image and the digital recession
- Art in Seattle's public spaces : from SoDo to South Lake Union
- Berthe Morisot, woman impressionist
- The Earth dies streaming : film writing, 2002-2018
- Song king : connecting people, places, and past in contemporary China
- Why look at plants? : the botanical emergence in contemporary art
- Censoring art : silencing the artwork
- Double lives : film composers in the concert hall
- Broken music : artists' recordworks
- JOURNEYS ON SCREEN : theory, ethics, aesthetics.
- Naufus Ramírez-Figueroa
- The Broadcast 41 : women and the anti-Communist blacklist
- Sonic writing : technologies of material, symbolic, and signal inscriptions
- Undergraduate research in dance : a guide for students
- The Films of Aki Kaurismäki : Ludic Engagements
- Lee Miller and surrealism in Britain
- The Cambridge companion to the harpsichord
- Digital cinema
- Uncommitted crimes : the defiance of the artistic imagi/nation
- Robert Smithson : time crystals
- African cinema and human rights
- Salmon is everything : community-based theatre in the Klamath watershed
- ʹMyʹ self on camera : first person documentary practice in an individualising China
- Aslı Çavuşoğlu - the place of stone
- The rural
- Shelly Niro.
- Alex Prager - Silver Lake Drive.