If you need help, please contact Sylvia Roberts, Liaison Librarian for Communication & Contemporary Arts at SFU Vancouver: 778.782.5043 (main) SFU Burnaby: 778.782.3681 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- Dialogues between artistic research and science and technology studies
- A century of South African theatre
- The philosophy of rhythm : aesthetics, music, poetics
- Bauhaus women : a global perspective
- Sound art revisited
- I will greet the sun again
- Music education for social change : constructing an activist music education
- An atlas of agendas : mapping the power, mapping the commons
- Imagining the end : the apocalypse in American popular culture
- Is this tomorrow? : visions of the future
- Art in time : a world history of styles and movements
- Kader Attia : the museum of emotion
- The new monuments and the end of man : U. S. sculpture between war and peace, 1945-1975
- What is scenography?
- Face : a visual odyssey
- Hot feet and social change : African dance and diaspora communities
- Unspeakable acts : women, art, and sexual violence in the 1970s
- Contemporary Worlds : Indonesia
- Fiction and imagination in early cinema : a philosophical approach to film history
- Popularisation and populism in the visual arts : attraction images
- Biennials and beyond : exhibitions that made art history, 1962-2002
- Cinematic skepticism : across digital and global turns
- Nordic film cultures and cinemas of elsewhere
- Raoul de Keyser - oeuvre.
- The Theatrical Professoriate Contemporary Higher Education and Its Academic Dramas : Contemporary Higher Education and Its Academic Dramas.
- Opt art : from mathematical optimization to visual design
- Robert Paul and the origins of British cinema
- Roger Sandall's films and contemporary anthropology : explorations in the aesthetic, the existential, and the possible
- Cut and paste : 400 years of collage
- Phyllida Barlow : cul-de-sac