If you need help, please contact Sylvia Roberts, Liaison Librarian for Communication & Contemporary Arts at SFU Vancouver: 778.782.5043 (main) SFU Burnaby: 778.782.3681 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff. Check the SFU Library Catalogue to find additional materials.
Topic and course guides
Lists of new Contemporary Arts resources added to the SFU Library are updated on a monthly basis. You can also browse through lists of all resources added to the library within the last week or the last month.
- The modern British horror film
- Turn that thing off! : collaboration and technology in 21st century actor training
- Paris in the cinema : beyond the Flâneur : locations, characters, history
- Screening Stephen King : adaptation and the horror genre on film and television
- Seeing into screens : eye tracking and the moving image
- Living art : individual and collective creativity : becoming Paul-Émile Borduas
- A mouth is always muzzled : six dissidents, five continents, and the art of resistance
- Making waves : traveling musics in Hawai'i, Asia, and the Pacific
- Brand new : art & commodity in the 1980s
- Michael Rakowitz : backstroke of the West
- The playboy and James Bond : 007, Ian Fleming and Playboy magazine
- Constructing the memory of war in visual culture since 1914 : the eye on war
- Avengers assemble! : critical perspectives on the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Music and Empathy
- Chiura Obata : an American modern
- Trigger. Gender as a tool and a weapon.
- On the frontline
- David Lamelas : a life of their own
- Hong Kong horror cinema
- Hitler and film : the führer's hidden passion
- The Hollywood brand : movies and American modernity
- Stories of almost everyone
- Phakama : making participatory performance
- Cinéma-monde : decentred perspectives on global filmmaking in French
- Rehearsing for life : theatre for social change in Nepal
- Norman McLaren : between the frames
- DARK SIDE OF THE BOOM : the excesses of the art market in the 21st century.
- Art and authority : moral rights and meaning in contemporary visual art
- Amitabh Bachchan