On this page
This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic sources available to SFU students, faculty and staff for Urban Studies research.
If you need help, please contact Nina Smart, Liaison Librarian, at 778.782.5043 or email@example.com (Monday to Thursday ), or Ask a librarian.
Services for Urban Studies students
Research assistance for the Urban Studies Program is centred at Belzberg Library at SFU Vancouver's Harbour Centre.
Help with course assignments
- New! Aging and the City
- New! SPSS Resources videos, books, discussion forum and more
- Urban Transportation
- Urban Bylaws, Legislation and Planning Resources
New Urban Studies books
- Constructing the dynamo of Dixie : race, urban planning, and cosmopolitanism in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Nature based strategies for urban and building sustainability
- A New theory of urban design
- Bike lanes are white lanes : bicycle advocacy and urban planning
- BEYOND BENEFIT COST ANALYSIS : accounting for non -market values in planning evaluation.