This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff for research in Philosophy.
New Philosophy books
- The Philosophy of Transhumanism A Critical Analysis : A Critical Analysis.
- Time Travel: Probability and Impossibility
- Natural : how faith in nature's goodness leads to harmful fads, unjust laws, and flawed science
- From Marx to Hegel and back : capitalism, critique, and utopia
- Contesting conformity : democracy and the paradox of political belonging
- A Free and Regulated Press Defending Coercive Independent Press Regulation : Defending Coercive Independent Press Regulation.
- The metaphysics of representation
- Contours of Dignity
- In search of a theory of everything : the philosophy behind physics
- Philosophy in the age of science? : inquiries into philosophical progress, method, and societal relevance
- Paul Ricoeur and the lived body
- Wisdom as a way of life : Theravāda Buddhism reimagined
- Ethics, security, and the war-machine : the true cost of the military
- Your Whole Life Beyond Childhood and Adulthood.
- Freedom, resentment, and the metaphysics of morals