This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff for research in Philosophy.
New Philosophy books
- A primer on legal reasoning
- The freedom of scientific research : bridging the gap between science and society
- Rethinking feminist phenomenology : theoretical and applied perspectives
- Early modern women on metaphysics
- Place and phenomenology
- Social empathy : the art of understanding others
- Remedies for breach of privacy
- Constitutional law and regionalism a comparative analysis of regionalist negotiations
- Introduction to formal logic
- Thomas Hobbes and the natural law
- Shadows of the soul : philosophical perspectives on negative emotions
- Fault lines of modernity : the fractures and repairs of religion, ethics, and literature
- The art of logic in an illogical world
- Things that bother me : death, freedom, the self, etc.
- The world was whole.
- Law and philosophical theory : critical intersections
- The ethics of resistance : tyranny of the absolute
- Resistance, revolution and fascism : Zapatismo and assemblage politics
- Dialogue on consciousness minds, brains, and zombies