This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff for research in Philosophy.
New Philosophy books
- Fundamental Causation : Physics, Metaphysics, and the Deep Structure of the World.
- POSTDISCIPLINARY KNOWLEDGE
- The last fortress of metaphysics : Jacques Derrida and the deconstruction of architecture
- New interdisciplinary landscapes in morality and emotion
- Penal censure : engagements within and beyond desert theory
- Mastery of nature : promises and prospects
- The public perspective : public justification and the ethics of belief
- Ecocritical aesthetics : language, beauty, and the environment
- Empiricism and the metatheory of the social sciences