This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources available to SFU faculty, students, and staff for research in Philosophy.
New Philosophy books
- On inhumanity : dehumanization and how to resist it
- The clock mirage : our myth of measured time
- Ethics : a very short introduction
- Erich Fromm's critical theory : hope, humanism, and the future
- Morality and Epistemic Judgement : the Argument From Analogy
- What are mental representations?
- SIMULATING GOOD AND EVIL the morality and politics of videogames.
- Can we still afford human rights? : critical reflections on universality, proliferation and costs
- Becoming someone new : essays on transformative experience, choice, and change
- Metaphysics, meaning, and modality : themes from Kit Fine
- Social construction of law : potential and limits