- SFU library guides: APA (7th ed) | MLA (9th ed) | Chicago/Turabian (17th ed.)
- Referencing in linguistics
- See our guide Avoiding Plagiarism and the SFU Library interactive tutorial Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism.
- Student Learning Commons -- Visit the SLC for friendly and knowledgeable assistance with a wide range of academic writing, learning and study strategies.
- Writing for University -- Learn or review the strategies and processes involved in academic writing and research, including writing for specific genres or disciplines, drafting your paper, self-editing, and writing at the graduate level.
- How to Write an Annotated Bibliography
Citation management tools
Citation or reference management softwaer and tools . Collect your journal article, book, or other document citations together in one place, and help you create properly formatted bibliographies in almost any style — in seconds. Citation management tools help you keep track of your sources while you work and store your references for future use and reuse.