If you need help, please contact Ivana Niseteo, Liaison Librarian for English, French, French Programs (FASS), Humanities, Linguistics, and World Languages & Literatures at 778.782.6838 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Linguistics graduate students
- SFU's Research Commons supports graduate students during all stages of the research lifecycle - ideas, partners, proposal writing, research process, and publication - and provides easy access to both physical and virtual research resources.
- Surviving linguistics: a guide for graduate students, c2011. [print]
- Cognitive Science: SFU Library's guide to information resources
- CogPrints. An electronic archive for self-archive papers.
- The structure of complex words and related writings /
- Advances in interdisciplinary language policy /
- A grammar of Seenku /
- Studies in linguistic variation and change 3 : corpus-based research in English syntax and lexis /
- When Creole and Spanish collide : language and cultural contact in the Caribbean /
- Employing linguistics : thinking and talking about careers for linguists /
- Nodes and networks in diachronic construction grammar /