If you need help, please contact Ivana Niseteo, Liaison Librarian for English, French, French Programs (FASS), Global Humanities, Linguistics, and World Languages & Literatures at 778.782.6838 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
Linguistics graduate students
- SFU's Research Commons supports graduate students during all stages of the research lifecycle - ideas, partners, proposal writing, research process, and publication - and provides easy access to both physical and virtual research resources.
- Surviving linguistics: a guide for graduate students, c2011. [print]
- Cognitive Science: SFU Library's guide to information resources
- CogPrints. An electronic archive for self-archive papers.
- Analyzing Sound Patterns : an introduction to phonology /
- Translanguaging and epistemological decentring in higher education and research /
- The leeter spiaking Singlish /
- Psycholinguistic approaches to instructed second language acquisition : linking theory, findings and practice /
- English pronunciation teaching : theory, practice and research findings /