If you need help, please contact Ivana Niseteo, Liaison Librarian for English, French, French Programs (FASS), Global Humanities, Linguistics, and World Languages & Literatures at 778.782.6838 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
Linguistics graduate students
- SFU's Research Commons supports graduate students during all stages of the research lifecycle - ideas, partners, proposal writing, research process, and publication - and provides easy access to both physical and virtual research resources.
- Surviving linguistics: a guide for graduate students, c2011. [print]
- Cognitive Science: SFU Library's guide to information resources
- CogPrints. An electronic archive for self-archive papers.
- Complexity, accuracy and fluency in learner corpus research /
- Inventing the alphabet : the origins of letters from antiquity to the present /
- The international encyclopedia of linguistic anthropology /
- Ethiopic paradigms : a summary of classical Ethiopic Ge'ez morphology /
- Prosodic variation (with)in languages : intonation, phrasing and segments /