On this page
Browsing menu for books, journal holdings, and media.
(IEEE/IET Electronic Library): Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science
Platform for searching technical ebooks, engineering equations, data points, and materials or substances by name or by property.
Engineering reference sources, including Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, Perry's Chemical Engineers Handbook, Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers, Roark's Formulas for Stress and Strain.
Web of Science
A combined search of all of the Web of Science Citation indexes.
Ebooks, journals, conference papers, and reference works published by Springer
Applied Science and Technology Index. Includes trade and industrial publications, journals issued by professional and technical societies, and specialized subject periodicals, as well as special publications such as buyer's guides, directories and conference proceedings.
SPIE Digital Library
All journal and conference proceedings published by this society.
ASME Digital Collections
Journals from the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Digital Collection covering content in mechanical engineering and related engineering fields, such as medical device research, energy resources, and nuclear engineering.
Comprehensive coverage in environmental and related disciplines
Standards, patents, and codes
British Columbia Building Code 2018
National Building Code of Canada 2015
National Energy Code of Canada 2017
Canadian Electrical Code, part 1 2018
BC Publications (BC Fire Code, BC Plumbing code; City of Vancouver Building Bylaw)
Mechatronics Systems Engineering
Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Successful building using Ecodesign
- Advances in renewable energies and power technologies.
- Growth From microorganisms to megacities/
- Hydroelectric energy : renewable energy and the environment
- Electric trucks : a history of delivery vehicles, semis, forklifts and others
- Exergy analysis and thermoeconomics of buildings : design and analysis for sustainable energy systems
- From summits to solutions : innovations in implementing the Sustainable Development Goals
- A future of polycentric cities : how urban life, land supply, smart technologies and sustainable transport are reshaping cities