SFU Library has access to several major full-text collections which include material on Engineering Science topics.
- IEEE/IEE Electronic Library All journals and conference proceedings published by this society.
- SPIE Digital Library All journal and conference proceedings published by this society.
- Institute of Physics (IOP) All journals published by this organization.
- Springer Open Access eBooks All books in this collection, fully downloadable
- MIT Press / IEEE Xplore Collection Computer science & intelligent systems, cognitive science, engineering, environmental science, information science, new media, and STS
- Materials Research Society Proceedings from this society's symposia.
- ACM Digital Library All journals and conference proceedings published by this association.
- Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Over 1000 conference proceedings.
- Springer Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences Many volumes from this series.
- Safari Tech Books Online Electronic books on computer science and technical topics.
- Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science Engineering and Computing Science full-text e-books.
Use UBC's Science and Engineering Journal Abbreviation search tool to decode ambiguous journal abbreviations. For particularly obscure abbreviations, try Periodical Title Abbreviations.