Films, videos, DVDs / Sound recordings / Slides
- For films, videos, and DVDs on your topic, limit your search to Audio Visual
- For example, a keyword search with art or artists or "art history" or " performance art" or "art, modern" limited to Audio Visual will locate specific types of films.
- Follow a similar process for sound recordings and slides.
SFU Library provides access to the following digital image databases:
- ARTstor -- A collection of hundreds of thousands of digital images of all types of art and artefacts from all time periods
- Art Images -- An in-house collection of images with an emphasis on Western art history
For more sources, see SFU Library's comprehensive guide: Finding and Using Online Images.