Associations and organizations
- Cognitive Science Society (CSS) (US) Promotes the dissemination of research in cognitive science and allied sciences.
- Canadian Society for Brain, Behaviour & Cognitive Science To advance Canadian research in experimental psychology & behavioural neuroscience
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (US) Promotes the advancement of functional contextual cognitive and behavioural science and practice.
- Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness (ASSC) (US) Promotes research within cognitive science, neuroscience and philosophy.
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society (US) Mind and brain research aimed at investigating the psychological, computational, and neuroscientific basis of cognition.
- Cognitive Science (Department of Psychology, UBC)
- See also Academic Resources (SFU Cognitive Science) section "Graduate Programs in Cognitive Science and Related Fields"