This guide is a list of the best print and electronic information sources relevant to the Computing Science program at SFU.
Help with course assignments
- CMPT 320 (updated Summer 2018)
- CMPT 105W (updated Fall 2016)
- CMPT 322W (Surrey, Spring 2017) (updated Spring 2017)
Computing Science journal articles
New Computing Science books
- Software defined-WAN for the digital age : a bold transition to next generation networking
- Reinforcement learning : an introduction
- A people's history of computing in the United States
- Microservices patterns : with examples in Java
- SMART GRID TECHNOLOGY : a cloud computing and data management approach.
- A first course in fuzzy logic
- Mobile apps engineering : architecture, design, development and testing
- Big data analytics. : a social network approach
- Software requirements
- Data analysis for omic sciences : methods and applications
- Real-time rendering
- Challenges of the Internet of Things : Technique, Use, Ethics.
- Social and environmental challenges of hyperconnectivity.
- How smart machines think
- The digital era.
- Architecting modern data platforms : a guide to enterprise Hadoop at scale
- Swarm intelligence methods for statistical regression
- Leveraging Biomedical and Healthcare Data : Semantics, Analytics and Knowledge