This guide is a list of the electronic and print information sources most relevant to the Computing Science program at SFU.
- ACM Digital Library : All journals and conference proceedings published by the Association for Computing Machinery
- Ei Compendex: Multidisciplinary index to engineering journal articles and trade publications (also useful for CS.)
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library : All journals and conference proceedings published by the IEEE
- Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science : Computing Science and Engineering full-text e-books
- Springer Link: Ebooks, journals, conference papers, and reference works published by Springer,
- LinkedIn Learning : Thousands of video tutorials from experts on software programs, design, and business skills
- Academic Search Premier: Multidisciplinary index to academic & popular journals.
Computing Science journal articles
New Computing Science books
Help with course assignments
- CMPT 105W (updated Fall 2020)
- CMPT 320 (updated Summer 2018)
- CMPT 322W (Surrey, Fall 2019) (updated Fall 2019)