On this page
- Quick Guide: ACS Citation Style
- ACS style guide : effective communication of scientific information [online]
- Chicago guide to communicating science [print]
- Scientific style and format: the CSE manual for authors, editors, and publishers [print]
- The Oxford handbook on the science of science communication [online]
- An Ethics of Science Communication [online]
- Writing for science and engineering: papers, presentations and reports [print]
- Scientific writing and communication: papers, proposals, and presentations [print]
- How to write and publish a scientific paper, 7th ed. [print]
- How to write and illustrate scientific papers [online]
- Write like a chemist: a guide and resource [print or online]
- Presentation skills for scientists: a practical guide [online]
- Presenting science: a practical guide to giving a good talk [print]
- Craft of scientific presentations: critical steps to succeed and critical errors to avoid [online]
Citation or reference management tools collect your journal article, book, or other document citations together in one place, and help you create properly formatted bibliographies in almost any style — in seconds. Citation management tools help you keep track of your sources while you work and store your references for future use and reuse.
Author guidelines by journal publisher
- American Chemical Society
Author and reviewer resource center for ACS publications.
- Canadian Science Publishing: Canadian Journal of Chemistry
Information for authors contributing to the CJC.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
Resources for authors submitting to RSC journals.
Copyright and author's rights
- Sherpa Romeo
Find information about publishers' copyright policies & self-archiving information
- SPARC Author Addendum
An author addendum to publication agreement from the Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- ACS Copyright & Permissions
- RSC Copyright and Permissions
- Canadian Science Publishing Open Access