On this page
Search articles by database
Covers all aspects of chemistry (Chemical Abstracts online).
Property, reaction, and workflow information in organic, inorganic and organometalic chemistry. Drawn from the Beilstein and Gmelin Databases.
Web of Science
A combined search of all of the Web of Science Citation indexes.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Search articles by journal
Use UBC's Journal Abbreviation search tool or CAS Source Index to figure out the full title of a journal from its abbreviation. E.g. Aust. J. Chem. is the Australian Journal of Chemistry.
A collection of e-books in the sciences.
A dynamic online library of materials science texts, references and handbooks from CRC press.
A collection of nanoscience and nanotechnology references.
A collection of books for microbiology, genetics, biomedical engineering, and health research.
A collection of books on the forensic analysis.
Want to stay up to date with what's new? Create alerts to send notifications of new articles or issues directly to your inbox.
New Chemistry books
- Arrow-pushing in organic chemistry : an easy approach to understanding reaction mechanisms
- Bioprocessing for cell based therapies
- Reagents for heteroarene synthesis
- Chemical reaction kinetics : concepts, methods, and case studies
- Chemical synthesis using highly reactive metals
- Photochemical water splitting : materials and applications
- Functional supramolecular materials : from surfaces to MOFs
- Antibiotic drug discovery : new targets and molecular entities
- Strategies for palladium-catalyzed non-directed and directed C-H bond functionalization
- Copper-catalyzed amination of aryl and alkenyl electrophiles.
- Introduction to Computational Chemistry.
- Modern heterogeneous catalysis : an Introduction
- Metal-catalyzed polymerization : fundamentals to applications
- Interpretation of MS-MS Mass Spectra of Drugs and Pesticides.
- Electrons, Atoms, and Molecules in Inorganic Chemistry A Worked Examples Approach.
- Disruptive classroom technologies : a framework for innovation in education
- Mass spectrometry for the clinical laboratory.
- Modern synthesis processes and reactivity of fluorinated compounds : progress in fluorine science
- New fluorinated carbons fundamentals and applications
- Iridium (III) : in optoelectronic and photonics applications
- Oral bioavailability assessment : basics and strategies for drug discovery and development
- Chemical Engineering Computation with MATLAB♭
- Synthetic methods for conjugated polymer and carbon materials
- Laboratory scientific glassblowing : a practical training method
- Oxidation of C-H bonds
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel
- Multi-Step Organic Synthesi3s : a Guide Through Experiments
- Cyclodextrins : properties and applications
- Main group metal coordination polymers : structures and nanostructures