Beginning Fall 2020:
- Students will be required to upload the Results, Approval, & Degree Recommendation (RAD) form to the Thesis Registration System. This form replaces both the signed Approval Page and the Supervisor Revision Memo.
- In addition, the Declaration of Committee (DoC) page will replace the unsigned Approval Page on page ii of a student’s capstone.
For Summer 2020 submissions:
The Library's Theses Office assists with formatting theses, projects and extended essays for submission to the Library and for publication. You are encouraged to use the Library's thesis template to help format your thesis.
Formatting standards and details
- Overall layout and specifications
- Title page
- Declaration of Committee page
- Footnotes / endnotes
- Tables, figures, & illustrations
- Appendices & supplemental material
If your thesis includes reproductions of copyrighted material (e.g., maps, figures, diagrams), you must in most cases obtain permission to use this material from the copyright owner. See the Copyright and your Thesis FAQ for more information.