On this page
Having problems with your account ID?
SFU community: Students, faculty, and staff
Current faculty, students and staff must log in to assignment station computers on with their SFU Computing account ID and password.
Express station computers permit browsing the SFU Library website and Catalogue without logging in. To view other websites or access databases, you will be prompted for an SFU Computing ID and password.
Alumni, IB students, and external borrowers: Patrons with SFU Library cards
Alumni have off-campus access to selected electronic resources. For more information on Library Services for Alumni/External Borrowers, please see Services for Alumni Borrowers and External Borrowers.
Express station computers permit browsing the SFU Library website and Catalogue without logging in. To view other websites or access databases, you will be prompted for your login.
Guests to the Library may request a temporary "guest ID" and password from the checkout counter of any SFU Library. Free public access is granted with guest ID which expires at the end of the day (one hour at Belzberg Libary, SFU Vancouver).
- Enter your username exactly as it appears on the slip -- it will start with IC followed by a space, and then have a letter combination of your first and last names.
- Your username and password are case-sensitive -- enter both exactly as they appear.
Access and restrictions
- Guest access to the Mac workstations is not available
- At the Belzberg Library (SFU Vancouver), guests are limited to one hour per day.
- SFU Community users have priority use of library workstations.
- Independent and visiting scholars have guest library computing privileges.
- A guest login does not provide access to the SFU wireless network
- NOTE: Borrowers must not share their login information