What is a SFU computing ID?
This is the user name and password used to access SFU campus systems such as email.
Your user name is the first part of your email address, without the "@sfu".
Your password is the password you have chosen.
- SFU Computing ID and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User name: jsung
- Password: [your chosen password]
How do I get a computing ID?
If you are a current faculty member, staff, or registered student (including distance), you are eligible for a computing ID.
Alumni can visit About Alumni Email Forwarding to (re)activate their SFU Computing ID.
FIC students can set up their accounts through FIC's IT department.
External borrowers, non-credit students, IB students, and visiting scholars are not eligible.
See Computing IDs at SFU for more information.
What library services does the SFU Computing ID help me get?
The SFU Computing ID is used to:
- log in to computers in the library
- access licensed library resources from off-campus
- login to the SFU Library Catalogue
- connect with the SFU wireless internet network.