On this page
We offer the following services to SFU Alumni:
Most online resources (e-books, journals, and databases) are available at SFU Library branches, by using one of the library workstations. Logging in to Library Computers.
Browse your subject to see our resources for alumni from each field. Use your SFU ID to log in.
Arts and Social Sciences
Multidisciplinary ebooks, journals, and other resources
- Open access resources are free to read on the open internet. They allow anyone to read and research, for free, from anywhere.
- SFU Library offers alumni many ways to find and access open access material.
- SFU Library list of Open access databases.
SFU Library carries over 1.5 million books and thousands of journals. Alumni are able to:
- Borrow books, generally for three weeks
- Request books that are out on loan to other users
- Request books be transferred between branches
See our full Alumni borrowing privileges for more information.
SFU librarians are always happy to help alumni with their research, such as:
- recommending particular resources for finding information on your topic
- suggesting the best strategy to approach your research question
- helping with search techniques
- helping you track down hard-to-find items.
Ask a Librarian for help with your research.