This workshop is in the past and registrations are unavailable.
All times are Pacific Time Zone (Vancouver, BC, Canada).
About the workshop
Need help taking the next step with NVivo? If you’re already comfortable with bringing in documents and coding them, you’re ready to move on to analyzing your material. In this hands-on workshop, we will guide you through visualizations and queries using sample data.
- classifying and categorizing data
- grouping your data: collections and links
- exploring your data (coding based queries)
- models and relationships
- visualizing your data
- reporting and presenting your findings
- This workshop assumes that you already have some familiarity with NVivo for Mac and have taken the Research Commons' Introduction to NVivo for Mac workshop.
- Before the workshop, please download and install NVivo 14 for Mac. You can download NVivo 14 and access the license key with your SFU computing ID by using the self-serve download link here. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.