Graduate Group Rooms
Group study rooms are available to graduate students in the Research Commons at Burnaby during W.A.C. Bennett Library's open hours and in the Research Commons at Vancouver during Harbour Centre building open hours.
- Research Commons Graduate Group Rooms are for current SFU graduate students only, via punch code access.
- Book a room for only the time you need.
- Cancel your booking if no longer required.
- Each group may book once per day for a maximum of 2 hours.
- Rooms are only available for booking up to 14 days in advance.
- Rooms without bookings are available for drop-in use.
- Booked rooms not occupied within the first 10 minutes are available for drop in use for the first hour; the original booker may claim the second hour.
- Research Commons at Vancouver only: Each room is equipped with AV and a wall monitor; you will need to bring a laptop to connect.
Please contact staff (email@example.com) if you have questions about Graduate Group Room bookings.
Graduate student private study space (graduate individual study rooms) -- Currently unavailable
SFU graduate students can book one of 14 small study rooms on a daily basis at the W.A.C. Bennett Library (SFU Burnaby), during W.A.C. Bennett Library's open hours.
Defence or defence rehearsal space
The Graduate Program Assistant in your department/school can book the Library's Thesis Defence Room for a defence or defence rehearsal.