On this page
Belzberg Library information
Today Belzberg Library is OPEN until 10:00pm.
Opening & Closing Times for all SFU libraries.
- Student/Library card
- Services for graduate students
- Your key to accessing library information, borrowing and requests. Your Student ID card is also your Library card.
- Most library resources are available online through the library's website and you can access them anytime from anywhere! You will be prompted to enter your SFU Computing ID and password for access.
See Borrowing Library materials for information on fines, library cards, renewals.
- Graduate students may borrow books for the entire semester unless they are recalled by another library user. See Loan periods: Borrowing Library Materials for further information. All library notices (holds, recalls, etc.) are sent to your official SFU email address unless you opt to redirect them to another account.
- Books borrowed from the Bennett Library or the Fraser Library (except for course reserves) may be returned to the Belzberg Library (and vice-versa).
- Students at SFU Vancouver may request books and journal articles from the Bennett Library (SFU Burnaby) or the Fraser Library (SFU Surrey) be delivered to the Belzberg Library. Delivery takes 2 working days.
The Belzberg Library Reserves collection, at SFU Vancouver, is housed in shelves opposite the checkout desk.
- Reserves by course number
- Reserves by instructor
- Reserves borrower information: Reserves collection guide
Belzberg Library equipment
The equipment collection at the Belzberg Library (SFU Vancouver) is available to all students.
Inter-Library Loans (ILL Service)
If the item you want is not available at SFU, it can be requested from another library (Interlibrary Loan) and delivered to Belzberg Library. This usually takes one to two weeks. See Borrowing materials from other Libraries for more information.
- Request an Interlibrary Loan for books or articles not available at the SFU Library. Most article indexes also allow you to request copies of journal articles directly online, using the "where can I get this?" link. For more information, check the Interlibrary Loan guide.
Allows you to get a library card from UBC or other post-secondary libraries. You may borrow books directly from UBC and many other academic libraries. Obtain a reciprocal borrowing card at the Belzberg Library Loans desk.
Wireless access: Using a laptop or mobile device on the SFU network
You are able to log into SFU wireless internet networks with your SFU computing ID.
Tools for easier access to online resources
Research Guides for Graduate Business Programs
- Graduate Business Programs
- Business Information Resources
- Executive MBA in Indigenous Business and Leadership
Research Commons (writing help)
Make a writing consultation request and choose "Presentation" as the "Consultation Type".
Once a Writing Consultation request is received, a student will normally receive a reply within 48 hours (excluding weekends) confirming the request and making plans about how to proceed.
Guide for Business writing