Librarian for Publishing and the School of Interactive Arts + Technology
Fraser Library, SFU Surrey
Equipment collections for SIAT
We have collections of equipment at Fraser Library in SFU Surrey, some of which is specifically for SIAT faculty and students. More details on available items as well as course and loans regulations can be found on our equipment borrowing page.
- Reverse design.
- Music and sound in silent film from the nickelodeon to the artist
- New media installation : technology in public art
- Developing creative thinking in beginning design
- HOW QUALITATIVE DATA ANALYSIS HAPPENS real stories that move beyond themes.
- Game of X
- Theories of the soundtrack
- Goal-directed decision making : computations and neural circuits
- Mass Customization and Design Democratization
- CSS pocket reference
- Artificial intelligence : evolution, ethics and public policy
- Additive manufacturing : applications and innovations
- Brand by hand : blisters, calluses, and clients : a life in design
- The Routledge Companion to Photography and Visual Culture
- Global implications of emerging technology trends
- Buried cars : excavations from Stonehenge to the Grand Canyon
- Why materials matter : responsible design for a better world
- The art of graphic design
- The confusion between art and design : brain-tools versus body-tools
- PATHWAYS TO WELL-BEING IN DESIGN : examples from the arts, humanities and the.
- Protocols and applications for the industrial internet of things
- Evolutionary psychology and digital games : digital hunter-gatherers
- Designing with the body : somaesthetic interaction design
- R Markdown : the definitive guide
- The problem with software : why smart engineers write bad code
- New Scandinavian Graphic Design : Denmark · Norway · Sweden · Finland · Iceland.
- Final fantasy VI
- Typography and motion graphics : the 'reading-image'
- Design thinking : a guide to creative problem solving for everyone
- Activism in architecture. Bright dreams of passive energy design.