Equipment collections for SIAT
We have collections of equipment at Fraser Library in SFU Surrey, some of which is specifically for SIAT faculty and students. More details on available items as well as course and loans regulations can be found on our equipment borrowing page.
- Handbook of research on teacher and student perspectives on the digital turn in education /
- Knowledge flows in a global age : a transnational approach /
- Shaping the Past : Counterfactual History and Game Design Practice in Digital Strategy Games /
- The disobedience of design /
- Modern environmental design : a project primer for complex forms /
- Rockstar Games and American History : Promotional Materials and the Construction of Authenticity /
- Principles of logo design : a practical guide to creating effective signs, symbols, and icons /
- Artificial intelligence for societal development and global well-being /
- Human-AI teaming : state-of-the-art and research needs /
- Handbook of research on evolving designs and innovation in ICT and intelligent systems for real-world applications /
- Climax Change! : How Architecture Must Transform in the Age of Ecological Emergency.
- Demystifying federated learning for blockchain and industrial Internet of Things /