Librarian for Publishing and the School of Interactive Arts + Technology
Fraser Library, SFU Surrey
Equipment collections for SIAT
We have collections of equipment at Fraser Library in SFU Surrey, some of which is specifically for SIAT faculty and students. More details on available items as well as course and loans regulations can be found on our equipment borrowing page.
- Learn adobe after effects cc for visual effects and motion graphics.
- Street photography : a history in 100 iconic images
- Flow : interior, landscape and architecture in the era of liquid modernity
- Mind in motion : how action shapes thought
- Hands on media history : a new methodology in the humanities and social sciences
- Syntactic pattern recognition
- Design and Operation of Human Locomotion Systems
- Open world : video games and contemporary art
- The artist's guide to public art : how to find and win commissions
- Minimalist packaging : enhancing creative concepts
- Analog algorithm : source-related grid systems
- Fake photos
- IS FOR ARCHIVE : the archive of andy warhol from a to z.
- Designing Japan : a future built on aesthetics
- The logo design idea book : inspiration from 50 masters
- Artificial intelligence : modern magic or dangerous future?
- The social design reader
- Buildings used : human interactions with architecture
- DIALECTIC OF DIGITAL CULTURE.
- Studio time : future thinking in art and design
- En plein air : ethnographies of the digital
- Interactive task learning : humans, robots, and agents acquiring new tasks through natural interactions
- Rebooting AI : building artificial intelligence we can trust
- Product design and the supply chain : competing through design
- Rage inside the machine : the prejudice of algorithms, and how to stop the internet making bigots of us all
- Deep learning
- The costs of connection : how data is colonizing human life and appropriating it for capitalism
- Jylian Gustlin
- PRODUCING FUTURES.
- Foundations of Geometric Cognition