On this page
SFU Library writing & style guides
- APA / MLA / Chicago / Turabian
- A manual for writers of term papers, theses, and dissertations, 7th edition [Turabian] [print]
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr. 
Other Citation Help
- How to cite a video game in MLA from the MLA Style Center
- How to cite software in APA (including video games) from the APA Style Blog
Use citation management software to collect, store and organize your references (as well as the articles themselves) and access them online anywhere. Create properly formatted bibliographies instantly and share them with co-authors and colleagues.
The Student Learning Commons provides assistance and helpful writing handouts.
The unacknowledged use of other people's ideas or work, whether intentional or unintentional, is a serious academic offence. Plagiarism can be avoided through careful work habits. Learn more through the SFU Library's plagiarism guide and take our interactive tutorial Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism to test your knowledge.