Starting your research
For general guidance, help, or tips on doing your assignment(s), start your research here.
Want to learn more about different research methods with background materials and examples? Try the Sage Research Methods Online tool with its interactive, dynamic Methods Map. After connecting to the resource, use the "Research Tools" tab at the top. You also have access to a Project Planner, as well as an interactive Which Stats Test tool to help you decide which statistical methods might be appropriate for your research project.
Start with our guide on How to find journal articles in the Library.
- Databases with journal articles related to interactive arts and technology
- Request articles from other libraries
- Library catalogue (books, video games, DVDs)
- New books for SIAT, Computing Science, Engineering, and Contemporary Arts
- Request books and book chapters from other libraries
SFU Library has access to several major full-text collections of e-books on topics related to interactive arts and technology, including the following:
- IEEE Xplore: Publications from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).
- Springer LINK: Includes many titles on Computing Science and Engineering
- Safari Tech Books Online: Electronic books on computer science and technical topics