If you need help, please contact Jenna Walsh, Indigenous Initiatives Librarian & Librarian for First Nations Studies, Archaeology, Environmental Science, and Resource & Environmental Management at 778.782.9378 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
- SFU Library guides to citation styles: APA | MLA | Chicago/Turabian
- Citation Management software: organize your references with tools like Zotero, Mendeley or others.
- SFU Learning Commons assistance
- Writing for University: Learn or review the strategies and processes involved in academic writing and research, including writing for specific genres or disciplines, drafting your paper, self-editing, and writing at the graduate level.
- Writing Handouts: Find quick tips on how to structure your research and essay from this series of two-page handouts provided by the Student Learning Commons.
- Theses/Dissertations/Final projects
- Start with: REM 699 Guidebook (via the School of REM site).
- Also consult the more general guide: Writing and Submitting your Thesis
- The SFU Library also has a number of books on this topic under SUBJECT Dissertations, Academic -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Suggested titles:
- See the SFU Library's Writing & Style Guides page for further guides to topics such as citing statistics and images and writing book reviews and annotations.