This guide is designed to help you get started with your Political Science research.
Help with course assignments
These guides provide help with specific course topics and assignments:
- POL 100: Introduction to Politics and Government
- POL 101W (Surrey) Term Paper Research
- POL 150: Science, Policy & Innovation (PowerPoint, Summer 2018)
- POL 151: The Administration of Justice
- POL 221: Introduction to Canadian Government
- POL 253: Introduction to Public Policy Process
- POL 313: Political Ideologies
- POL 343: Global Political Economy
- POL 446: International Relations in East Asia
- POL 457/855: Technology and Innovation Policy
- POL 490: Honours Seminar
New Political Science books
- Religion and human security in Africa
- Governing gifts : faith, charity, and the security state
- Gender Integration in NATO Military Forces : Cross-national Analysis.
- NATO and the North Atlantic : revitalising collective defence
- Religious imaginations : how narratives of faith are shaping today's world
- We are the crisis of capital : a John Holloway reader
- The sword and the shield : Britain, America, NATO and nuclear weapons, 1970-1976
- Statebuilding in Afghanistan : multinational contributions to reconstruction
- Spatial Citizenship Education Citizenship Through Geography.
- Security strategies of middle powers in the Asia Pacific
- NATO and collective defence in the 21st century : an assessment of the Warsaw Summit
- Partitions : a transnational history of twentieth-century territorial separatism
- An organizational approach to public governance : understanding and design
- Understanding NATO in the 21st century : alliance strategies, security and global governance
- Party mandates and democracy : making, breaking, and keeping election pledges in twelve countries
- Putin's master plan : to destroy Europe, divide NATO, and restore Russian power and global influence
- Deconstructing "ideal power Europe" : the EU and the Arab change
- Temporary migration, transformation and development : evidence from Europe and Asia
- Liberalism : the basics
- Destination NATO : Defence Reform in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2003-13.
- Ulster Unionist Party : country before party?
- On political obligation
- Theorizing global order : the international, culture and governance
- Contemporary security issues in Africa
- Theorising NATO : new perspectives on the Atlantic alliance
- Governing least : a New England libertarianism
- EU and NATO relations with Russia : after the collapse of the Soviet Union
- Climate change and people on the move : international law and justice
- NATO and Western Perceptions of the Soviet Bloc : Alliance Analysis and Reporting, 1951-69.
- Rethinking Peace : Discourse, Memory, Translation, and Dialogue